d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Keyboard, Headset (no Mic), Mouse Suggestions?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,826.00
Sep 15 2021 06:20pm
Good day. Looking to upgrade some gear for next week and overwhelmed with options. I feel like everything I Google is sponsored stuff I've never heard of.

Current gear

Headset Vmoda crossfade? Just worn down over the years. Still work well.

Mouse razor deathadder chroma - used for years, losing come clicks. Do I just go with v2?

Keyboard - need mechanical that is more quiet, have an oldschool one that everyone in chat knows I'm using, the zxcv keys are ignoring inputs now.

Don't care about price, as long as it's reasonable. For fps shooters, arpgs, and bullshitting with friends.

Sorry if this is the wrong place . Thanks.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 15 2021 06:57pm
Stick with the Deathadder, I always found it pointless to try and adjust to a new mouse, although the mental reset might be something you need.

Keyboard: https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Ducky-One2-Mini-Blackout -- if you need a num pad etc then the https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Ducky-One-2-Rosa (Go for MX Cherry Red Silents keys)

Headset: Doesn't matter, if you really wanna ball out get a good pair of audiophile headphones and than use the new razor mic.

This post was edited by swampass69 on Sep 15 2021 07:13pm
Gold: 1,663.31
Sep 15 2021 07:39pm
I use the Logitech G602 mouse which is pretty cheap with side buttons and dpi scaling on the mouse

My keyboard is the Logitech G915 tactile which is really expensive and probably not worth it unless you wanted to just drop the money on it

Headset: I have the Arctis Series Pro which has a mic on it that can be retracted. I feel like any headset that costs like $50 or more would probably sound alright
Gold: 1.93
Sep 15 2021 07:49pm
I love the razer viper mini and my newest headset is hyper x and its great.
Keyboard is razer mechanical and its very loud :D
Gold: 44.69
Sep 15 2021 07:51pm
razer everything so you can chroma it up B)
id just get a new deathadder,or a naga if you think you can use the extra buttons(wow and runescape are nice with these)
blackwidow orange switchs id suggest very nice and clicky but pretty quiet at the same time
and i just got normal wired razer kraken
all work great

Gold: 1.27
Sep 15 2021 09:39pm
I like the razer stuff for the chroma options but I just switched to a hyperX keyboard its the alloy core from target and this thing i feel like for price wise was a great purchase
I had the razer pretty sure it was the blackwidow it was an older one my keys were going out on it and im a little short on funding,
For mouse I have a razer naga but I do a lot of mmo so my keybinds for that are excellent
Headset, I have big ears and all the razer ones ive had (though i love them) have always hurt after a while because they never fit me right I ended up with a hyperX cloud alpha they fit well and are comfy for long periods of time
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic