d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Looking For Mouse, Keyboard, Headset.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,056.00
Sep 15 2021 05:58pm
Good day. Looking to upgrade some gear for next week and overwhelmed with options. I feel like everything I Google is sponsored stuff I've never heard of.

Current gear

Headset Vmoda crossfade? Just worn down over the years. Still work well.

Mouse razor deathadder chroma - used for years, losing come clicks. Do I just go with v2?

Keyboard - need mechanical that is more quiet, have an oldschool one that everyone in chat knows I'm using, the zxcv keys are ignoring inputs now.

Don't care about price, as long as it's reasonable. For fps shooters, arpgs, and bullshitting with friends.

Sorry if this is the wrong place . Thanks.
Gold: 40,605.01
Sep 16 2021 09:33am
I personally own the Logitech G915 TKL linear keyboard and it's quiet...quiet enough. I don't remember which other products I looked at when I purchased the G915 TKL linear, but I'm happy with it being mechanical and quiet.

As for the mouse, it really should be whatever your hand is comfortable on, and I use a Logitech G502 wired. You can also get the lightspeed/wireless version, since they fit is exactly the same and weight feels also the same.

Gold: 0.02
Sep 16 2021 01:20pm
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/by-usage/gaming
mouse and keyboard really subjective

keyboard= anything that you like
doesnt really matter

mice=whichever fits your hand the best
if you really like the da then get the newest
or google mice similar and try them
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2021 11:39pm
Quote (Xet @ Sep 16 2021 11:33am)
I personally own the Logitech G915 TKL linear keyboard and it's quiet...quiet enough. I don't remember which other products I looked at when I purchased the G915 TKL linear, but I'm happy with it being mechanical and quiet.

As for the mouse, it really should be whatever your hand is comfortable on, and I use a Logitech G502 wired. You can also get the lightspeed/wireless version, since they fit is exactly the same and weight feels also the same.

Yeah I also have this keyboard and it is Godtier, and if you get the keyboard you may as well go GPro Mouse + GPro Wireless headset...I got em all and they all TOP OF THE LINE.
Sep 17 2021 12:42am
Always been a huge fan of the deathadders can’t recommend anything better, I’d recommend for a headset you just get some nice headphones with a modmic and keyboards are super preferance, I use like a corsair k95 with speed switches and I like it but a lot of people out there build their own keyboard nowadays xd
Sep 20 2021 06:49pm

Razer and EVGA have some good bundle Deals. Performance is Really good, I know some of Razer 2012 products had some Quality issues, that have been Remastered to fix it.

Avoid Logitech , they used to be known for Best audio products back in 2005-2011, in fact i still have a pc Camera case by them as i use for a wallet because of the high Quality material + zipper.
But everything after like 2010-2011, is just Walmart specials ( aka cheap )

Kingston have high Quality/Performance products, that they call HyperX
Personally I have the HyperX Cloud II Headset, by far the best headset i've ever owned, Feels good + cold on the gears on a hot day, Ive dropped it and stepped on it, sat on it, and even got caught in the chair, and streteched it , there is like no breaking these things lol.
7.1 Audio is great for movies and some gaming depending on if you want to know where the enemy is coming from or just a solo player game when you want to hear which way your walking up/down a stair case. ,and its ok for music but prefer the 5.1 audio, for very extremely good bass music.

Bose * Not Boss * Audio is always expensive, but the very best.

#Razer chroma RBG updated version + Razer naga epic mouse + HyperX Cloud II is the way i would go if on a 120$ Budget , but if your willing to pay more, there are some products out there with more features, performance/quality will most likely be the same, its just the features you pay for.
If your looking for a good Surround Sound system, then one of those gaming setups by logitech from long ago would be alright if using onboard audio.
If you have a new high end custom build pc with really good Onboard sound chip or even an audio card, then this sound system will most likely blow out your windows if you have a small home :D

Don't get me wrong, Logitech still makes decent stuff, its just when it comes to Audio, there microphones are just not the same as they used to be.
the video camera Quality of a 2008 720P camera is about the same as a 2018 1080P camera... and still kinda Orange tinted.
Headphones say 7.1 but its supposedly Crystal HD, and all they do is to prevent speakers from blowing out ( because they know the hardware is low Quality ) they Cap the max volume from 100 to 90% , and to most thats a huge difference.
and the Crystal HD is 100% Fake , and there is also no bass to it.

To Summerize
Logitech 2000-2008 = Great Quality / Performance
Logitech 2009-2021 = Medium Quality / Medium Performance Same price....
Razer 2000-2013 = Medium Quality / High performance
Razer 2014 + = High Quality / high performance - Simply just don't care for their headset, as its made for smaller heads.
Kingston = Low Budget , ok Quality/performance
Hyperx = High Quality / high performance - Headsets are like Entry studio level , ( Really good ) 100$ vs 480$ , and i think the hyperx cloud II is still on sale for 69.99

Bose ( not boss ) is the Best audio, but just so expensive. Very long lasting though.

also: the Razer naga epic has adjustable parts for both the left and right side ( Right handed mouse only ) they are like clip into place parts or something.
The razer naga PRO has adjustable parts for just the left side ( aka number pads ) How ever there is left hand versions of this mouse available too. Also charges Faster if using wireless mode.
Both are wired /wireless , the Pro Edition runs on 2.4 hz & will also work with any bluetooth device !

This post was edited by conetopia on Sep 20 2021 07:09pm
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll