d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Seriously. Flash Gordon May Be Reinstated This Wee
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100.70
Sep 30 2021 12:34pm
Quote (Plaguelord @ Sep 29 2021 11:28pm)
this is weak
im too desensitized to find this stimulating in any way at all

That's because you've abused the pleasure center in your brain by exposing yourself to unnatural perversions. Leading you to seek weirder and weirder content to get the same hit and eventually you run out of options.
Gold: 100.70
Sep 30 2021 04:15pm
Quote (2ON @ Sep 29 2021 02:58pm)
Can't believe I read all that. He's a solid pickup but not expecting anything crazy

To be fair, you have to have a very high football IQ to understand Josh Gordon. His talent is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical catching, most of his skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Josh’s intangibles, which are deftly woven into his ability- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Hue Jackson literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these skills, to realise that they’re not just incredible- they say something deep about HYPE. As a consequence people who dislike Josh Gordon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the finesse in Josh's touchdown dance, which itself is a cryptic reference to J Gruden's Ohio epic Spider 2Y Banana. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh's genius hands unfold themselves on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Josh Gordon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 football IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll