d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Connecting To Fastest Server Error
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,990.50
Sep 15 2021 02:27am
I am having issues connecting to the European servers ONLY. US East/West and Asia work fine.

When trying to connect to the servers, the loading screen is stuck at "Connecting to the fastest server" for a while before the "Unable to connect to battle.net" pops up.

I've had this issue for over a month. I've tried a fresh install of D2 (I am running 1.14d). I've tried resetting my router, no dice. I submitted a ticket to blizz support but they said they didn't know why but it was likely that it was a 2 week temp ban. This was 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be done to fix it? I've skimmed through numerous topics on the matter but can't seem to find a solution.
Gold: 356.93
Sep 15 2021 02:29am
Try log in on a mobile hot spot and see if it lets you on.
Gold: 15.00
Sep 15 2021 06:17am
Quote (CraZeeY @ Sep 15 2021 04:27am)
I am having issues connecting to the European servers ONLY. US East/West and Asia work fine.

When trying to connect to the servers, the loading screen is stuck at "Connecting to the fastest server" for a while before the "Unable to connect to battle.net" pops up.

I've had this issue for over a month. I've tried a fresh install of D2 (I am running 1.14d). I've tried resetting my router, no dice. I submitted a ticket to blizz support but they said they didn't know why but it was likely that it was a 2 week temp ban. This was 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be done to fix it? I've skimmed through numerous topics on the matter but can't seem to find a solution.

I know you've skimmed through topics for solutions, but I'll post this anyway because it seems to work for some and it's the only solution I've found for a non-temp ban issue with this error.

Check your hosts file in Windows to see if there are any entries for Battle.net in there. If there are, they shouldn't be there.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/31364?utm_source=internal-TechForum&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution

Good luck, I hope you're able to fix this issue.

---

Quote (CraZeeY @ Sep 15 2021 09:32am)
The one thing I have seemed to have missed.

This solved my issue, tyvm.

T/C

Glad I could help. Take care. :)

This post was edited by Maximilien on Sep 15 2021 08:04am
Gold: 15,990.50
Sep 15 2021 07:32am
Quote (Maximilien @ Sep 15 2021 02:17pm)
I know you've skimmed through topics for solutions, but I'll post this anyway because it seems to work for some and it's the only solution I've found for a non-temp ban issue with this error.

Check your hosts file in Windows to see if there are any entries for Battle.net in there. If there are, they shouldn't be there.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/31364?utm_source=internal-TechForum&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution

Good luck, I hope you're able to fix this issue

The one thing I have seemed to have missed.

This solved my issue, tyvm.

T/C
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic