d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USEast 2018+ >
FT
> Bor Hybrid Shop
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3.20
Sep 13 2021 03:52pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Sep 14 2021 01:08am)
I have never once claimed to be a PvP "somebody" like you and so many others posting ear's of randoms with all your trigs "ON".

I've stated multiple times I'm 100% PvM and I'm geared for "mfing"...that's it( I have one char a 92 Tal sorc). I never duel as there is no point to duel someone LEGIT knowing full well your trigs play for you. It's common sense...why would I lose a char that I had to level myself legitimately while you all bot 99's.

I get stoned and watch you guys "duel" which is actually just one of you trying to 1-hit the other person because you both use %health.exit %health.tp WaheedDEAD.tp BOoff.tp SageDEAD.tp

The reason I give you guys so much shit is because you can't see the error in your own way. What you guys do when you convince someone "legit" to duel is the equivalent of convincing a paraplegic to a foot race. You know you are going to win and the gratification doesn't even come from getting the kill but just convincing some random to step vs your auto-bot and then posting it to JSP thinking you did something. You did nothing.

hope that helps

tl;dr: your bad no one cares
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 13 2021 05:03pm
Quote (fxO @ Sep 13 2021 05:52pm)
tl;dr: your bad no one cares

Great post borm8
Go Back To HC USEast 2018+ Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic