d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Spellcaster
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.69
Sep 10 2021 09:58am
Since the ladder reset im going to do a spellcaster build, just had a few questions since I've never made one past lvl 15.

How much vit do I need for softcore? I normally get 75 always but last time on my Rouge I did 60 and was fine(put 50 into intelligence for heals) my wizard will be using a healing spell on slot 2. And whats the lowest vit i can get away with?

How hard does a lvl 71 mage hit compared to a melee person?

Does your armour matter as far as ee% goes? Like if I had a padded pbe with lets say 200%ee and I had another lvl 55 padded robes with 60+ intelligence 1400 mana would it be better to just use the armour as for stats? And does vit even matter as far as armour goes since padded robes have a minimum defence of 0 and the math for armour is multiplied. Meaning of u have 200 vit would it effect ur defence at all since it would be somthibf like 0×200%=0 or would it actually do somthing but only the highest def part of the padded robes and not the 0.

Spellwise I've been collecting cheap 80+% spells. I have a 93%ee lvl 55 ice spell and a few other ice spells but have almost a complete set of fire spells. Do they all scale the same with intelligence. Aka if I add 10 points into intelligence does it add 5 min damage and 5 max damage or do some spells give u more max damage and others more min damage. I assume ice it does both and lightning would give u more max damage points and less min damage. These are all just what I thibk I have 0 knowledge on mages for the most part.

There was a post about wizard but no useful information on it. Thanks for your time and I appreciate your input
Gold: 17,071.03
Sep 10 2021 11:09am
did you read the topic directly below yours?

links my guide: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85509067&f=74
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll