d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Iso Serious Help
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 3 2021 05:53am
Quote (dcast99 @ Oct 2 2021 02:40am)
do you feel like you can do better every time you get serious with a girl?

you might be addicted to the chase, like you said. maybe you haven't met the one that will keep you interested. maybe wait for a girl to pursue you instead?

I've waited. I even may find them attractive but if, at some point, she decides to pursue me instead, I lose my interest.
Oct 3 2021 05:58am
Quote (21111987 @ Oct 2 2021 03:01am)
How old are you?

I assure you that when you have been with a person for many years, being more beautiful than the average is the least of it.

If you get bored after getting your trophy, it is because you set easy goals

(The guy creates a topic to tell us that he's sad because he's great and gets bored of fucking with bitches xd)

s0k Listen to your inside

Go when that voice feels good

do not force yourself to anything (and try to dont be a bitch with those bitches, dont be bad guy, bad sexy guy. No plz xd next page)

and step by step

Im 28.

I've had a relationship that lasted 3.5 years.

I go when that inner voice feels good. The problem is that I find out I don't really know how to be alone and feel like my inner voice just wants me to find company for everyday. Yet I keep finding faults in every girl I meet and can't imagine myself long term with any of them.
Gold: 2,975.00
Oct 3 2021 07:46am
Quote (s0k @ Oct 3 2021 07:58am)
Im 28.

I've had a relationship that lasted 3.5 years.

I go when that inner voice feels good. The problem is that I find out I don't really know how to be alone and feel like my inner voice just wants me to find company for everyday. Yet I keep finding faults in every girl I meet and can't imagine myself long term with any of them.

Everyone has faults. It's okay to not want to be with someone because of something and dating just teaches you which faults you are willing to be with and which are dealbreakers (examples like being lied to constantly, or having money stolen from you, not trusting you for no reason, massive debt...). You have to train your mind to stop waiting for the faults to pop up as if your relationship is good until a dealbreaker emerges. This can be difficult to break.

or you might have to drop a few things that you consider dealbreaker faults (examples : a guy from her past that shes over and has no contact with, leaving her dishes out...) or have her work on improving something like, if you become very serious you may want her to stop contact with a guy from her past.

You're 28, so time is your most valuable resource right now. You can't really afford to be wasting it with girls that you are just going to inevitably lose interest in.

Start prioritizing what you need in a partner and look for those things, and try to minimize your list of "dealbreaker faults" down to really important big ones.... and try to find them out as soon as possible (examples: she never wants kids and you do, massive debt, addicted to hard drugs...)

Eventually the scales will balance out and the important things will outweigh smaller insignificant faults.

Oct 3 2021 11:18am
Quote (dcast99 @ Oct 3 2021 02:46pm)
Everyone has faults. It's okay to not want to be with someone because of something and dating just teaches you which faults you are willing to be with and which are dealbreakers (examples like being lied to constantly, or having money stolen from you, not trusting you for no reason, massive debt...). You have to train your mind to stop waiting for the faults to pop up as if your relationship is gooduntil a dealbreaker emerges. This can be difficult to break.

or you might have to drop a few things that you consider dealbreaker faults (examples : a guy from her past that shes over and has no contact with, leaving her dishes out...) or have her work on improving something like, if you become very serious you may want her to stop contact with a guy from her past.

You're 28, so time is your most valuable resource right now. You can't really afford to be wasting it with girls that you are just going to inevitably lose interest in.

Start prioritizing what you need in a partner and look for those things, and try to minimize your list of "dealbreaker faults" down to really important big ones.... and try to find them out as soon as possible (examples: she never wants kids and you do, massive debt, addicted to hard drugs...)

Eventually the scales will balance out and the important things will outweigh smaller insignificant faults.

world class advice here.

Thank you sir
Gold: 3,099.37
Oct 6 2021 02:36am
If spoken honestly with your opening, I'd possibly contribute your issue with being overly attached to oneself, thus setting yourself up for failure. If you're being overly confident in your appearances with the ideals that women flock to you, you're possibly not putting much investment in any form of relationship initially, and could be merely jumping into it for alternative and temporary motives. Unfortunately, having that form of mindset will continually tell you that you're not seeking to settle, but seeking to still be a boy with childish games.

With time, knowledge, patience and understanding, you might come to similar conclusions once you've found the one, you'll realize that there's more than just "interests", but compassion, love, joy, etc.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll