d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Iso Serious Help
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2021 04:47pm
I think I have issues.

When I find a girl atractive I try to talk to her and get to know her. But since im good looking and I know what they want to hear, it's not that hard for me to make a girl interested in me. The problem is, the more they are into it, the more I start to lose my interest. I've dated a few girls but at some point they start loving me for real and thats when I start to lose interest. Sometimes I just talk to them to see if I can make them interested in me and when they do, I lose my interest. I need serious help because due to my way of beeing, haven't found a stable relationship at all (I ruin them all). I have thought of going to a psychologist but haven't had the guts to talk about this before and honestly, dont think it will help. I think I might be addicted to make girls like me.

I don't know what to do. Looking for some advice. Can't find a stable relationship like this.

e/

I really feel bad for not keep liking/beeing atracted to the person because at some point they get their feelings hurt.

This post was edited by s0k on Sep 9 2021 04:49pm
Sep 12 2021 10:38am
:(
Gold: 6,130.70
Sep 13 2021 12:15am
Not trying to put you down but it sounds like self esteem issues.
Sep 13 2021 01:12am
Quote (OrdinaryGirl @ Sep 13 2021 07:15am)
Not trying to put you down but it sounds like self esteem issues.

I've thought about that. Might have a few
Gold: 6,723.69
Sep 15 2021 04:42pm
Hi man it takes courage to talk about this. Quite frankly I can't relate at all, I don't think I have particularly bad looks or anything but I'm pretty much an orphanage/therapist for broken and damaged women when it comes down to relationships :p
If I look around, you would always find certain subgroups of people (i.e., a certain "type") falling for certain other subgroups, right, so you could say that you perhaps attract the women that fall for guys that are a little more distant and colder in terms of relationships?
The good news that I'm trying to give you here is simply, it means that you haven't found the right type yet and may eventually find one (perhaps where you would expect it least :D)

I'm thinking it may help you to get a little bit more in touch with your own emotions rather than the others'. You have to understand yourself before you can try and understand someone else.
I know I'm about to throw the biggest cliché there is at you, but a psychologist or even a psychoanalyst can work wonders there. The latter will be more thorough but this is a process that will also take significantly longer.
Gold: 9,042.30
Sep 15 2021 04:48pm
in my experience here, the problem is that you are most likely dating women that you know you are out of their league, therefore you are not in any risk of actually falling for them. You consider yourself above them and thats why they so easily fall for you and you do not fall for them. This is likely fuled by insecurities of not wanting to be the heartbroken one. You are not ready for a real relationship until you date a woman that you consider your equal and then she would actually be a challenge and maybe you would be the one to fall in love. But if you are not willing to risk getting your heart broken you are not ready for love my friend
Sep 21 2021 06:48pm
Quote (chachathemo @ Sep 15 2021 11:48pm)
in my experience here, the problem is that you are most likely dating women that you know you are out of their league, therefore you are not in any risk of actually falling for them. You consider yourself above them and thats why they so easily fall for you and you do not fall for them. This is likely fuled by insecurities of not wanting to be the heartbroken one. You are not ready for a real relationship until you date a woman that you consider your equal and then she would actually be a challenge and maybe you would be the one to fall in love. But if you are not willing to risk getting your heart broken you are not ready for love my friend

Honestly it isnt like that. I feel atracted to woman above my league, top class. The dificulty turns me on. But as soon as I see they became/were easy, I lose interest.
Sep 22 2021 09:22pm
have you tried guys?
Gold: 2,975.00
Oct 1 2021 07:40pm
do you feel like you can do better every time you get serious with a girl?

you might be addicted to the chase, like you said. maybe you haven't met the one that will keep you interested. maybe wait for a girl to pursue you instead?
Gold: 1,025.00
Oct 1 2021 08:01pm
Quote (s0k @ 10 Sep 2021 00:47)
I think I have issues.

When I find a girl atractive I try to talk to her and get to know her. But since im good looking and I know what they want to hear, it's not that hard for me to make a girl interested in me. The problem is, the more they are into it, the more I start to lose my interest. I've dated a few girls but at some point they start loving me for real and thats when I start to lose interest. Sometimes I just talk to them to see if I can make them interested in me and when they do, I lose my interest. I need serious help because due to my way of beeing, haven't found a stable relationship at all (I ruin them all). I have thought of going to a psychologist but haven't had the guts to talk about this before and honestly, dont think it will help. I think I might be addicted to make girls like me.

I don't know what to do. Looking for some advice. Can't find a stable relationship like this.

e/

I really feel bad for not keep liking/beeing atracted to the person because at some point they get their feelings hurt.

How old are you?

I assure you that when you have been with a person for many years, being more beautiful than the average is the least of it.

If you get bored after getting your trophy, it is because you set easy goals

(The guy creates a topic to tell us that he's sad because he's great and gets bored of fucking with bitches xd)

s0k Listen to your inside

Go when that voice feels good

do not force yourself to anything (and try to dont be a bitch with those bitches, dont be bad guy, bad sexy guy. No plz xd next page)

and step by step

This post was edited by 21111987 on Oct 1 2021 08:05pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll