d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Antivaxxer Deaths
Prev1373839404142Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 833.68
Sep 20 2021 11:15pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 20 2021 09:52pm)
meaning?

I like this rhetoric you guys have, when skin color is in the favor of blaming whites, it's ALWAYS about skin color.

when minorities are just as blamable as whites are, why do you bring skin color into account wha wha wha?

hilarious.

just as before we were not supposed to see skin color. since the meth fentanyl georgie the addict has been cleansed from this earth, we must always see skin color.

ironic.

when rhetoric suits us, we are all the same race.

when rhetoric doesn't suit us, respect the melanin.

lolz.

You literally were the first one to mention skin color and I even showed you recent events that disproved that only white people are being called out. I’m sure your daddy never taught you this but learn to take an L and move on bud :Santa:
Gold: 2,170.00
Sep 21 2021 12:03am
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 21 2021 06:15am)
You literally were the first one to mention skin color and I even showed you recent events that disproved that only white people are being called out. I’m sure your daddy never taught you this but learn to take an L and move on bud :Santa:

yeah, taking losses on the internet, grow up :)
Gold: 285.00
Sep 21 2021 05:32am
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/us/idaho-covid-crisis-nurse-death/index.html

Another Herman Cain award winner.

I hope those left behind are kept warm by the notion that their dead loved one was "right".
Gold: 500.00
Sep 22 2021 05:41pm
she wanted to catch covid to prove its ez pz and is now asking for prayers
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/09/anti-vaccine-extremist-who-wanted-to-catch-covid-to-prove-it-was-like-food-poisoning-says-she-s-in-so-much-pain-feels-like-she-was-hit-by-bus-after-catching-virus.html
A far-right conspiracy theorist who compared COVID-19 to food poisoning and urged her supporters not to get vaccinated says she feels like she got "hit by a bus" after contracting the virus.

Florida based Laura Loomer, who previously tried to run for election as a Republican, has been banned from Twitter and Uber over her extreme views.

Loomer revealed she caught COVID-19 to her 32,000 Telegram followers on Thursday.

"Yesterday, I was feeling ill. I had a fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches that made my whole body feel like I got hit by a bus, and after sleeping for a few hours, my symptoms started to remind me how I felt when I had a bad case of the flu years ago," her initial post said.

But in a follow-up post, it appeared things had gotten worse with Loomer saying, "just pray for me please. Can't even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain".

Loomer has previously said she hopes she gets the virus so she can prove she's had worse experiences with food poisoning.

"I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus. Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID," she posted on Parler in 2020.

Loomer, who is an anti-Muslim and anti-vaccine extremist, still has no plans to get the vaccine despite her diagnosis.

"I have not taken the COVID vaccine and I don't plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective," she incorrectly claimed.
Gold: 276.69
Sep 22 2021 05:44pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 22 Sep 2021 19:41)
she wanted to catch covid to prove its ez pz and is now asking for prayers
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/09/anti-vaccine-extremist-who-wanted-to-catch-covid-to-prove-it-was-like-food-poisoning-says-she-s-in-so-much-pain-feels-like-she-was-hit-by-bus-after-catching-virus.html
A far-right conspiracy theorist who compared COVID-19 to food poisoning and urged her supporters not to get vaccinated says she feels like she got "hit by a bus" after contracting the virus.

Florida based Laura Loomer, who previously tried to run for election as a Republican, has been banned from Twitter and Uber over her extreme views.

Loomer revealed she caught COVID-19 to her 32,000 Telegram followers on Thursday.

"Yesterday, I was feeling ill. I had a fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches that made my whole body feel like I got hit by a bus, and after sleeping for a few hours, my symptoms started to remind me how I felt when I had a bad case of the flu years ago," her initial post said.

But in a follow-up post, it appeared things had gotten worse with Loomer saying, "just pray for me please. Can't even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain".

Loomer has previously said she hopes she gets the virus so she can prove she's had worse experiences with food poisoning.

"I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus. Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID," she posted on Parler in 2020.

Loomer, who is an anti-Muslim and anti-vaccine extremist, still has no plans to get the vaccine despite her diagnosis.

"I have not taken the COVID vaccine and I don't plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective," she incorrectly claimed.

loomer da boomer

perfs
Gold: 500.00
Sep 23 2021 06:10pm
group of retards have a party with the goal of getting covid to gain natural immunity
https://www.citynews1130.com/video/2021/09/22/covid-party-send-edson-residents-to-edmonton-icu/

A number of Edson residents are in Edmonton ICUs following a gathering to try and get COVID-19– as a way to achieve natural immunity. One virologist explains why that’s a dangerous idea.
Sep 23 2021 07:01pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 24 2021 01:10am)
group of retards have a party with the goal of getting covid to gain natural immunity
https://www.citynews1130.com/video/2021/09/22/covid-party-send-edson-residents-to-edmonton-icu/

A number of Edson residents are in Edmonton ICUs following a gathering to try and get COVID-19– as a way to achieve natural immunity. One virologist explains why that’s a dangerous idea.

that is not bright. like smoking to make your lungs resistant to smoke.

why not focus on diet + supplementation? rest and hydration, exercising, etc.
Gold: 8,587.00
Sep 23 2021 07:28pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 23 2021 06:01pm)
that is not bright. like smoking to make your lungs resistant to smoke.

why not focus on diet + supplementation? rest and hydration, exercising, etc.

Because the root problem here is education or lack there of, and it is generally the educated that are healthy (exercise/sleep/diet/etc)

This post was edited by SharpNips on Sep 23 2021 07:30pm
Sep 23 2021 07:35pm
Quote (SharpNips @ Sep 24 2021 02:28am)
Because the root problem here is education or lack there of, and it is generally the educated that are healthy (exercise/sleep/diet/etc)

depends on what educated means. I only did highschool and am a self taught expert in things like this. reading, documentaries, podcasts. easy.

i also feel a lot of these are semi useless for people with good genetics. and for a reason that escapes me, everyone feels they have good genetics which is NEVER the case.
Gold: 10.00
Sep 23 2021 08:51pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 23 2021 09:35pm)
depends on what educated means. I only did highschool and am a self taught expert in things like this. reading, documentaries, podcasts. easy.

i also feel a lot of these are semi useless for people with good genetics. and for a reason that escapes me, everyone feels they have good genetics which is NEVER the case.

😂🤣😆😭
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1373839404142Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll