d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > Asia/Consoles 2012+ >
Service
> 150 Gr Runs Hc/sc Seasonal/nonseasonal
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,482.00
Aug 27 2021 04:39am
all day baby pm me pricing since I'm a newb and don't know pricing. I'm rank 1 wizard in the world for my time but my leaderboard is on ps4, which means i'm the strongest person on D3 period and i have the best support barb on the game joedaddycliff as my vouch. So holler at me for 150's or any other speed runs you need. I also offer leveling services and any other things you could possibly imagine for d3. I'm the GOAT. need 150 augs? i'm your guy. need paragon leveling? i'm your guy. Need al ethereal transmogs? i got you! whatever it is you need it got you.. It says it in my profile.. what you need? i got you! lol :hug: Feel free to add me on psn and start a party chat so we can discuss all the things you'll want and you can pay me after services have been provided.

P.S.
If you just need friends to play with since the community is dieng I wil invite you to my Survivors' Enclave Chat groups which are all maxed at 99. You will find heaps of friends to play with on hardcore and softcore who will be happy to play with you.

All of my vids for world record clears are viewable and posted in my feed on psn.

This post was edited by CloudIVXX on Aug 27 2021 04:44am
Go Back To Asia/Consoles 2012+ Topic List
Add Reply New Topic