d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Just Saw This Trailer For The Rogue Class Of D4
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 19 2021 06:31pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrLZ4yETHI

To be honest, I was disappointed, because it just reminded me of D3, except with prettier graphics. They claim that D4 will go back to the dark, gothic roots of D1, but I just don't see it. Speaking of D1, I can't even buy it online. I want to play it again though, it was such a well-made game, in some ways not even D2 can touch it.

One thing that I really remember is that I genuinely feared for my life when playing D1. I especially remember the blood knights from hell, like I would literally scream when I saw them. And the illusion weavers...omg, I remember saving the game once every 3 seconds when I was fighting on the optical level. These buggers struck true terror into my heart. And the little gloom bats, the pack with the boss, the boss bat always got me. The dying scream of my rogue let those around me know that I was fighting the bats. And the acid-spitting dogs...I would just spam fireballs at them as the sorcerer, which normally worked on other monsters but not them, they would just keep spitting at me. I only learned to use guardian later. Put the guardians around corner and they would shoot at the dogs. It was so much fun and the game was just so memorable. And let's not forget the various cheats and hacks, lol. If you say you had never owned an arch-angel's staff of apocalypse, you are a stinking liar, lol.

Anyway, I hope that D4 won't be f*ggy as all h*ll like D3. For once I want to sh*t my pants when playing a computer game. I haven't had that experience in a very long time.
Gold: 150.81
Aug 19 2021 06:34pm
gog.com check there, you can Buy D1
Aug 19 2021 06:47pm
Thanks for the link.

What is your favorite memory of D1?
Gold: 22.69
Aug 19 2021 06:49pm
D1 will always be fun. When I was little, D1 was terrifying. In general kids are easy to scare; nowadays no Diablo game will invoke a fear response in me. Half because Im older and half because Im dead inside.

Personally, D4 looks nothing like D3. That debate reminds me of "Is this dress blue and black or white and gold?" In the end it comes down to taste, and the dress being blue and gold.

Anyways, D2R/D4 will temporarily yield very enjoyable dopamine fireworks. Cant wait!
Aug 19 2021 06:54pm
I am kind of undecided on D2R. I really think it would just make D2 look a lot like D3. Although the shared stash looks very attractive to me.

I still have about a month to decide.
Gold: 13,500.00
Aug 19 2021 07:11pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 19 Aug 2021 18:31)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrLZ4yETHI

To be honest, I was disappointed, because it just reminded me of D3, except with prettier graphics. They claim that D4 will go back to the dark, gothic roots of D1, but I just don't see it. Speaking of D1, I can't even buy it online. I want to play it again though, it was such a well-made game, in some ways not even D2 can touch it.

One thing that I really remember is that I genuinely feared for my life when playing D1. I especially remember the blood knights from hell, like I would literally scream when I saw them. And the illusion weavers...omg, I remember saving the game once every 3 seconds when I was fighting on the optical level. These buggers struck true terror into my heart. And the little gloom bats, the pack with the boss, the boss bat always got me. The dying scream of my rogue let those around me know that I was fighting the bats. And the acid-spitting dogs...I would just spam fireballs at them as the sorcerer, which normally worked on other monsters but not them, they would just keep spitting at me. I only learned to use guardian later. Put the guardians around corner and they would shoot at the dogs. It was so much fun and the game was just so memorable. And let's not forget the various cheats and hacks, lol. If you say you had never owned an arch-angel's staff of apocalypse, you are a stinking liar, lol.

Anyway, I hope that D4 won't be f*ggy as all h*ll like D3. For once I want to sh*t my pants when playing a computer game. I haven't had that experience in a very long time.

I agree it looks like a d3 expansion. If I was you I'd stick to d2 or d2r. Hopefully d2r wont have bots and hackers, hell that's my top reason for hating diablo 3 all the modded gear.... 95% of the players use modded gear, which imo kills the whole game and fun of it in general. I made a legit necromancer all primal gear crafted myself and I could do 120 -135 greater rifts easily. The diablo 4 gameplay looks almost like d3 just better graphics. If d2r has no bots/hackers/or dupes I'll be in heaven and will never look back on another blizzard game. It's like vanilla WoW. By the time they launched cataclysm it was trash. New players can buy a almost maxed character and immediately jump into raids, it was bound to screw everything up. It's simple they just want your money, screw what the fans say or want. Noone but blizzard wants that. Or even when they launched diablo on your phone, the fans were hella pussed off, me being one of them. All we wanted was a druid in diablo 3 so it felt like diablo 2, they said no and looked confused. Blizzard is a freaking joke. D2r may be the one game that saves them tbh. 90% of my friends say the same thing, the just want your money and the ignore you, screw that.

😤
Kinda went off there, but its freaking true and how I feel so...yeah
Aug 19 2021 07:16pm
Quote (Shakti @ 19 Aug 2021 18:49)
D1 will always be fun. When I was little, D1 was terrifying. In general kids are easy to scare; nowadays no Diablo game will invoke a fear response in me. Half because Im older and half because Im dead inside.

Personally, D4 looks nothing like D3. That debate reminds me of "Is this dress blue and black or white and gold?" In the end it comes down to taste, and the dress being blue and gold.

https://i.imgur.com/Uytl2l4.jpg

Anyways, D2R/D4 will temporarily yield very enjoyable dopamine fireworks. Cant wait!

I value your opinion, but I disagree. I feel d4 looks like a expansion of d3. Simply watch a few gameplay videos and I'm sure you'll agree. I played d3 for a good year and a half and in my opinion its almost a clone. The gameplay is almost exactly like d3. So sorry to say but I strongly disagree with you.

This post was edited by Tony2dope420 on Aug 19 2021 07:16pm
Aug 19 2021 07:21pm
Quote (Tony2dope420 @ Aug 19 2021 06:11pm)
I agree it looks like a d3 expansion. If I was you I'd stick to d2 or d2r. Hopefully d2r wont have bots and hackers, hell that's my top reason for hating diablo 3 all the modded gear.... 95% of the players use modded gear, which imo kills the whole game and fun of it in general. I made a legit necromancer all primal gear crafted myself and I could do 120 -135 greater rifts easily. The diablo 4 gameplay looks almost like d3 just better graphics. If d2r has no bots/hackers/or dupes I'll be in heaven and will never look back on another blizzard game. It's like vanilla WoW. By the time they launched cataclysm it was trash. New players can buy a almost maxed character and immediately jump into raids, it was bound to screw everything up. It's simple they just want your money, screw what the fans say or want. Noone but blizzard wants that. Or even when they launched diablo on your phone, the fans were hella pussed off, me being one of them. All we wanted was a druid in diablo 3 so it felt like diablo 2, they said no and looked confused. Blizzard is a freaking joke. D2r may be the one game that saves them tbh. 90% of my friends say the same thing, the just want your money and the ignore you, screw that.

😤
Kinda went off there, but its freaking true and how I feel so...yeah

Are there a lot of hackers in D2 on b.net? I wasn't aware of that. I know that there are bots though, lots of them, chant games and baal runs etc.

I don't duel so maybe that's why I don't run into any hackers.

Also I don't get why some people are so excited about D2R. It's basically the same game with prettier graphics.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Aug 19 2021 07:24pm
Aug 19 2021 07:25pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 19 Aug 2021 19:21)
Are there a lot of hackers in D2 on b.net? I wasn't aware of that. I know that there are bots though, lots of them, chant games and baal runs etc.

I don't duel so maybe that's why I don't run into any hackers.

It's full of them in d2, and dont forget all the duplicates on items and highrunes. Hackers can steal your account if your In their game, it's rare but it's real.
Aug 19 2021 07:27pm
Quote (Tony2dope420 @ Aug 19 2021 06:25pm)
It's full of them in d2, and dont forget all the duplicates on items and highrunes. Hackers can steal your account if your In their game, it's rare but it's real.

Omg, I just traded my mara for an atma's. I hope it's not a dupe. If it is, will it disappear on me?
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll