d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > D2r Hardcore
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,500.55
Aug 2 2021 12:14am
Quote (QuestBug @ Aug 1 2021 10:37pm)
It's pretty obvious it's only going to poof the items in the personal stash of that character.

Imagine designing a game where if you die with a lvl 1 all items on your entire account's shared stash were destroyed. Lmao.

It is going to only be personal stash. Does this make HC "easier"? I guess, but people BO themselves, use twink gear, etc, which I feel goes against the spirit of HC anyways, so who cares.

That’s actually a great challenge n a long journey that I’m interested to take on, just one HC char playing n progressing for fun. Only play solo or with trusted people so they don’t pwnt me n send my HC char to the shadow realm lol.

I’m going with Hammerdin for Mf n easy holy shield Max block n resists to tank, or Wind Druid with Oak sage extra life. Frenzy Barb Bo life with taunt cries to scare minions away good too :)
Gold: 50.00
Aug 2 2021 12:51am
Quote (jaybomber @ Aug 2 2021 12:14am)
That’s actually a great challenge n a long journey that I’m interested to take on, just one HC char playing n progressing for fun. Only play solo or with trusted people so they don’t pwnt me n send my HC char to the shadow realm lol.

I’m going with Hammerdin for Mf n easy holy shield Max block n resists to tank, or Wind Druid with Oak sage extra life. Frenzy Barb Bo life with taunt cries to scare minions away good too :)

hdin hc is so solid, great choice
Gold: 1,500.55
Aug 2 2021 10:57am
Quote (2much @ Aug 2 2021 02:51am)
hdin hc is so solid, great choice

Thank you! Sorcy 1K life pwnt by Nithlak snakes in 2 seconds lol don’t wanna lose my Hardcore Shako! :D
So much to do in Diablo 2 resurrected. The game is so satisfying in many ways :)
Meeting great people over Bnet and Jsp over playing D2 all day all night.

This post was edited by jaybomber on Aug 2 2021 10:59am
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll