d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > New World > Why Should I Start Playing?
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2021 10:25pm
Why play this game? H E L P
Gold: 90.00
Jul 29 2021 11:07pm
You're better off getting opinions from streamers and YouTuber's, but if you like MMO's then you'll like New World. Skills go up to 200, and you can level your weapons. The best part for me is the PvP territory control between 3 factions. Kind of like ESO

I played beta, and will be playing day 1 launch with a bunch of people. So far I rate is an 8/10. It could use some more trees in the logging skill, and I can see them adding more dungeons and raids in the future.
Jul 29 2021 11:16pm
Quote (ViperPrism @ Jul 30 2021 01:07am)
You're better off getting opinions from streamers and YouTuber's, but if you like MMO's then you'll like New World. Skills go up to 200, and you can level your weapons. The best part for me is the PvP territory control between 3 factions. Kind of like ESO

I played beta, and will be playing day 1 launch with a bunch of people. So far I rate is an 8/10. It could use some more trees in the logging skill, and I can see them adding more dungeons and raids in the future.

:bouncy: Wow thanks ill look further into this :bouncy:
Gold: 2,180.00
Jul 30 2021 12:53pm
Im just going to copy past another comment of mine...... Game is 100% worth my time. It only in CBT atm and I have 104.9 hours play time. The only thing that can be a bit discouraging is the no mounts and having to run everywhere or fast travel. The PvE aspect is super fun and can even be solo'd with the exception of expeditions even if you are a healer main it is still possible to do a lot of things on your own! PvP is super fun with the wars and even just running with groups of people to kill roaming parties. This game has everything I could possible want in an MMO and I cant wait for it to be full release!

P.S. Syndicate is over rated at least on my server Tapana. Marauders are OK we worked with them a few times. Covenant are #1 we have the lowest numbers on our server but are a force to be reckoned with!!!!
Jul 31 2021 01:10am
Quote (Averoin @ Jul 30 2021 02:53pm)
Im just going to copy past another comment of mine...... Game is 100% worth my time. It only in CBT atm and I have 104.9 hours play time. The only thing that can be a bit discouraging is the no mounts and having to run everywhere or fast travel. The PvE aspect is super fun and can even be solo'd with the exception of expeditions even if you are a healer main it is still possible to do a lot of things on your own! PvP is super fun with the wars and even just running with groups of people to kill roaming parties. This game has everything I could possible want in an MMO and I cant wait for it to be full release!

P.S. Syndicate is over rated at least on my server Tapana. Marauders are OK we worked with them a few times. Covenant are #1 we have the lowest numbers on our server but are a force to be reckoned with!!!!

Ive been watching videos and such im still interested but would love to here from more players
Thanks for all the feedback everyone
Gold: 55.00
Jul 31 2021 01:06pm
If you like sandbox and mass pvp games, this is the stuff for you.... on my server (inferni) there are atl 2 siege per day and its so much fun to go pk ppl during faction pvp quest. 100% suggested if you like the genere
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 1 2021 02:33am
spear/bow light armour roll chad here going to world pvp and gather till d2r comes out
Aug 1 2021 02:52am
Quote (Therane1 @ Aug 1 2021 04:33am)
spear/bow light armour roll chad here going to world pvp and gather till d2r comes out

so would you say the trading system works well in this game?
Go Back To New World Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll