d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Activision-blizzard Hires Controversial Lawfirm
Prev1151617
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,282.69
Aug 1 2021 03:00pm
Quote (robbhc @ Aug 1 2021 09:50pm)
I’m actually not from that country.
Apparently I support goof ex-drama teachers..
I don’t actually know if you bring anything more to the table, there bud.

So you should simmer the fuck down. I understand your impatient for d2r like all of us

Yeah, this has nothing to do with my impatience
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 1 2021 03:11pm
Quote (Ognadibik @ Aug 1 2021 02:00pm)
Yeah, this has nothing to do with my impatience

Neat! I knew you felt this way.
Yesterday I found a sand box and the sand wasn’t as gritty as the last time. So I ated it.
Gold: 6,523.00
Aug 1 2021 06:52pm
Quote (soldieroftruth @ 1 Aug 2021 14:14)
The labels are irrelevant, but you are quite clearly authoritarian in your thinking. Some people believe in more government, and some in less. You will always be fighting against those who want less, which is at least half the country.

I'm not fighting against anybody, I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm personally glad that half of the people fight for my business interests and the other half fights for my civil rights.

I also thought it was absolutely hilarious when the republicans elected an actual clown that paints his face orange on a daily basis as president.

I laughed every single day for four years while that man made a complete fool out of himself, while he did things to make half of the country hate him, that had zero effect on me.

You really don't need that much money to think "You know, I don't like that law, but I can just not get caught, so it's not a big deal" so I wasn't even a little bit worried.

I actually got a tax cut because my income is pass through, although I didn't quality for the covid-19 handouts. /sadface

So I got a huge pay raise, for doing nothing...

I can not believe that so many people in the US are that stupid, it's completely unbelievable...

I mean I knew that the average person is really dumb, but come on...

People were seriously taking the bait on Ghouliani's delirious story about the Hunter Biden laptop that came from the guy that's legally blind?

The names of the companies they used to pull off that criminal masterpiece were "mafia rave" and "fraud guarantee" so there's no hiding the fact that those guys are grade-F retards...

Then on January 6th, a zoo of incels swarmed the capital and was beating the police in the head with thin-blue-line flags...

Me and all of my employees got basically zero work done that entire week while we laughed our asses off at those fools.

I'm actually laughing uncontrollably right now thinking about those morons.

That's how terrorism works though.

One day you're being brainwashed into thinking that you're a patriot, the next you're committing a terrorist attack.

This post was edited by mki on Aug 1 2021 06:56pm
Gold: 24,802.51
Aug 1 2021 06:57pm
Quote (mki @ Aug 1 2021 05:52pm)

I'm personally glad that half of the people fight for my business interests and the other half fights for my civil rights.

I also thought it was absolutely hilarious when the republicans elected an actual clown that paints his face orange on a daily basis as president.

I laughed every single day for four years while that man made a complete fool out of himself, while he did things to make half of the country hate him, that had zero effect on me.

You really don't need that much money to think "You know, I don't like that law, but I can just not get caught, so it's not a big deal" so I wasn't even a little bit worried.

I actually got a tax cut because my income is pass through, although I didn't quality for the covid-19 handouts. /sadface

I can not believe that so many people in the US are that stupid, it's completely unbelievable...

People were seriously taking the bait on Ghouliani's delirious story about the Hunter Biden laptop that came from the guy that's legally blind?

The names of the companies they used to pull off that criminal masterpiece were "mafia rave" and "fraud guarantee" so there's no hiding the fact that those guys are grade-F retards...

Then on January 6th, a zoo of incels swarmed the capital and was beating the police in the head with thin-blue-line flags...

Me and all of my employees got basically zero work done that entire week while we laughed our asses off at those fools.

One day you're being brainwashed into thinking that you're a patriot, the next you're committing a terrorist attack.

Do you think Joe Biden is better than Trump?
Gold: 8,355.00
Aug 1 2021 07:10pm
Quote (mki @ 1 Aug 2021 20:52)

At this point I’m convinced you just love hearing yourself talk. All these long diatribes with word games. You just love this attention don’t you?
Aug 1 2021 07:17pm
Quote (Gemfire1987 @ 1 Aug 2021 20:57)
Do you think Joe Biden is better than Trump?

Look, people like me don't care who the president is because I have enough common sense to know that things like that will only affect me if I allow it to.

We care about being able to predict things like markets.

Under Biden, things will slowly move forward and you should have made 15% bare minimum on the NYSE and if you didn't that's not my problem.

The markets aren't totally safe though. There's a massive bubble in a specific market that's going to pop somewhat soon.

Honestly I liked being able to turn on the news and watch the comedy unfold.

There was some seriously funny stuff going on and it's still not over.

The covid-19 hilarity just doesn't end.

We're back up to 100k+ new cases a day in the US, almost all of which could be easily avoided if they weren't retarded and got vaccinated.

I actually got "VIP" vaccinated and slipped into an age bracket older than me by going along with an older family member and then we pretended there was confusion so I got vaccinated early.

It still sucks the Canadian border is closed though, I liked to go gambling in Windsor, and I haven't been there in like almost two years. /sad

This post was edited by mki on Aug 1 2021 07:22pm
Aug 1 2021 07:18pm
Quote (soldieroftruth @ 1 Aug 2021 21:10)
At this point I’m convinced you just love hearing yourself talk. All these long diatribes with word games. You just love this attention don’t you?

Yeah that and I'm bored. There's nothing going on right now. I'm headed to Canada to either go gambling or fishing when the border reopens on the 9th.
Gold: 24,802.51
Aug 1 2021 07:22pm
Quote (mki @ Aug 1 2021 06:18pm)
Yeah that and I'm bored. There's nothing going on right now. I'm headed to Canada to either go gambling or fishing when the border reopens on the 9th.

First thing you’ve said that makes sense :thumbsup:
Gold: 50.00
Aug 1 2021 07:38pm
Quote (sum182_41 @ Jul 29 2021 01:50pm)
You're rethinking buying it on ethical grounds? Do you also refuse to use products containing lithium batteries because of exploited child labour in lithium mining? Do you make your own textiles and footwear too?

this fr
Gold: 679.50
Aug 1 2021 09:12pm
Quote (mki @ Aug 1 2021 09:17pm)

The markets aren't totally safe though. There's a massive bubble in a specific market that's going to pop somewhat soon.

Serious question - since while I still prefer to eat ribs with my fingers, mostly because I think its fun to act like a caveman - some of what you're saying is actually starting to make sense.
Which market do you think is gonna pop?
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1151617
Add Reply New Topic New Poll