d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > New World > New World - No Ones Talking About?
1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,571.50
Jul 27 2021 09:34pm
Sup? New World?

Thoughts?

Gold: 2,180.00
Jul 29 2021 09:59am
Game is 100% worth my time. It only in CBT atm and I have 104.9 hours play time. The only thing that can be a bit discouraging is the no mounts and having to run everywhere or fast travel. The PvE aspect is super fun and can even be solo'd with the exception of expeditions even if you are a healer main it is still possible to do a lot of things on your own! PvP is super fun with the wars and even just running with groups of people to kill roaming parties. This game has everything I could possible want in an MMO and I cant wait for it to be full release!

P.S. Syndicate is over rated at least on my server Tapana. Marauders are OK we worked with them a few times. Covenant are #1 we have the lowest numbers on our server but are a force to be reckoned with!!!!
Gold: 466.99
Jul 29 2021 10:36am
Wow, another MMO? More news at 11

I wonder how long this one will last

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jul 29 2021 10:36am
Jul 29 2021 11:07am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jul 29 2021 12:36pm)

Its made by Amazon so forever xd
Senior Moderator
Gold: 18,422.00
Trader: Mediator
Jul 29 2021 11:08am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jul 29 2021 12:36pm)

Every game has it's own quirks

This one does alot of things really well, especially with the way the faction system works with territories, it'll have some longevity to it
Jul 29 2021 11:20am
Quote (Udsuna @ Jul 29 2021 10:08am)
Every game has it's own quirks

This one does alot of things really well, especially with the way the faction system works with territories, it'll have some longevity to it

Lol every MMORPG says this

What's going to make this MMORPG different than the other 9000?

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jul 29 2021 11:20am
Senior Moderator
Gold: 18,422.00
Trader: Mediator
Jul 29 2021 11:23am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jul 29 2021 01:20pm)
Lol every MMORPG says this

What's going to make this MMORPG different than the other 9000?

You're not wrong, alot of them do say that
but they also are built on an engine that every single other game is using, so alot of the stuff is completely identical and has nothing going for it outside of looks

This one has it's own engine built specifically for this one game
all assets are new
everything is being watched, they've already taken tons of steps at balancing and adjusting the game in the right direction
sure it could still flop, but as it stands right now, they are doing more and showing they are willing to do more than any other game that's been released in the recent years
Jul 29 2021 11:26am
Quote (Udsuna @ Jul 29 2021 10:23am)
You're not wrong, alot of them do say that
but they also are built on an engine that every single other game is using, so alot of the stuff is completely identical and has nothing going for it outside of looks

This one has it's own engine built specifically for this one game
all assets are new
everything is being watched, they've already taken tons of steps at balancing and adjusting the game in the right direction
sure it could still flop, but as it stands right now, they are doing more and showing they are willing to do more than any other game that's been released in the recent years

I'll give it a try, just because the combat doesn't look like the typical target based garbage.

One game I wish that didn't fail was Wildstar. Had high hopes for that game, and I actually got hooked on it because the combat felt so good
Jul 29 2021 11:36am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jul 29 2021 01:26pm)
I'll give it a try, just because the combat doesn't look like the typical target based garbage.

One game I wish that didn't fail was Wildstar. Had high hopes for that game, and I actually got hooked on it because the combat felt so good

Its worth giving it a try as I don't really play games like this and I am hooked. Hated WoW, Knights Online was a good one back in the day that I could only play for a week and just couldn't play anymore. Everquest played about 1 week and just quit. Those are just some of the ones that I have played and can name right away. New World has me hooked for the fact that if you get bored questing you can just PvP flag and go fight some people, or you can get a group and go run an expedition. If you are just into life skilling then you can chop trees all day or mine stuff, hell if you want to fish all day thats what you can do.
Jul 29 2021 11:39am
Quote (Averoin @ Jul 29 2021 10:36am)
Its worth giving it a try as I don't really play games like this and I am hooked. Hated WoW, Knights Online was a good one back in the day that I could only play for a week and just couldn't play anymore. Everquest played about 1 week and just quit. Those are just some of the ones that I have played and can name right away. New World has me hooked for the fact that if you get bored questing you can just PvP flag and go fight some people, or you can get a group and go run an expedition. If you are just into life skilling then you can chop trees all day or mine stuff, hell if you want to fish all day thats what you can do.

That's good the game has those options. Only thing that worries me is, one wrong update by the dev team, could nuke the playerbase and create devastating effects.

I hope their dev team has excellent transparency and communication with players. Because that's just as important as the code/game engine itself (if not more!)

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jul 29 2021 11:39am
Go Back To New World Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll