d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Anyone Ever Use Immortal Kings Set??
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 21.80
Jul 29 2021 05:52am
Pm DrewG
Gold: 1,508.00
Jul 29 2021 09:28am
Quote (Underz @ Jul 29 2021 01:13am)
are we still exclusive?

what’s your butler’s day rate
Gold: 24.20
Warn: 40%
Jul 29 2021 11:49am
Quote (TYCH0 @ Jul 29 2021 11:28am)
what’s your butler’s day rate

His butler makes more than potato stacking and weed farming combined
Gold: 159.50
Jul 29 2021 11:50am
No never heard of it
Gold: 1,357.69
Jul 29 2021 12:11pm
use toy sets -----> uses buffers ------> puts on clown shoes and goes to work at the circus
Gold: 155.01
Jul 29 2021 02:21pm
Quote (staragsj @ Jul 29 2021 01:11pm)
use toy sets -----> uses buffers ------> puts on clown shoes and goes to work at the circus

1k gm first to 5 bet? ill stream it
Gold: 1,357.69
Jul 29 2021 02:55pm
Quote (SkYGuY @ Jul 29 2021 04:21pm)
1k gm first to 5 bet? ill stream it

i didn't win due to aa and modding when i was being gm so a gm bet requires 0 mods this guy cheated and demands fg even supposedly tried to claim he was gm but clearly was using hacks have many witnesses to attest to his ingame name hammersky if he wants to challenge it he can but the facts are that he is bm, used mods set a game to gm duel ft1 instant aa'd from 2/3 screens away and hammered not even desynch. Clearly a cheater and tried to scam forum gold using cheats. I don't tolerate this kind of nonsense mentality that the ego tripping modders have its pathetic and annoying for people who clearly want to just enjoy the game legitimately. Don't claim to make a pvp bet and then use bm 3rd party scripts/programs to win because you yourself cannot apply the actual skill to do so yourself. If you mod that's fine i have no problem with that, what I have a problem with is this toxic mentality that is insufferable that these man children live in this simple mindstate that its fun for people to sit afk in lobbies all day then just to deal with THIS kind of nonsense where a guy with an 05 account tries to scam me and also threatens to get me banned somehow for not paying him 1kfg even though i CLEARLY stated gm no mods no juvs no merc etc. He still juv'd he still used AA he still used mods so very clearly in my face. THEN followed me on jsp for harassment I honestly was not gonna make this post but after 5-6 dm's from Skyguy i got irritated and so here i am awaiting response from mods.

If you find it funny to constantly harass people in game 24/7 with mods for no apparent reason and think its funny every single day, you honestly should re-evaluate yourself and the way you carry yourself, because at the end of the day its a game but your attitude is far from a game its the actual reality of your character. YOU are insufferable to stand yourself so you have to seek out people who are genuine in playing the game and make them MAD at YOU because it is the attention you only know which is NEGATIVE.

Why these people are wired like this, haven't got a fuckin clue myself wish I knew... Have i used mods and been toxic in the past, of course when i was 12 years old. Are they children probably not biological but i assume their brains didn't develop so i usually turn a blind eye until they continue to the point of where people quit, they don't stop, and they literally harass on jsp/ingame wispers ESPECIALLY when i actually kill them and get the ear then they proceed to bring 2-3x bots just to prove some sort of illogical point that they're good? IDK what is wrong with these people tbh its something so petty and pathetic that i just at the end feel bad for them.

theres my sincerity in my post

TLDR
stop being a toxic shithead you pricks with mods its not hard to attain mods for a 20 year old game, its also not hard to be a decent human being. You know what is hard being good at pvp legit something you can't do.

except that i have multiple witnesses. I've played the game for years namelocking doesnt go across 2-3 screens before even seeing the character without desynching in the first place. I what made 2 posts? About a group of KNOWN modders on east ladder that CONSTANTLY bm, flame, harass, annoy, and eventually get people to just log off until d2r or for the day. You injected yourself in this without a clue as to whats going on. Yeah, i do need help from other members on diablo to not allow this kind of garbage shit slide like its a "haha theyre always toxic bro its chill bro its normal" that you and others are conformed to "enjoying".

Literally made a post about what happened. AGAIN TO BE CLEAR SINCE its NOT CLEAR. I do not give a shit if you mod, I dont give a shit if you duel for fg, I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT IF LOSE LOL.

What annoys me to all hell, if said person CLAIMS to be GM, CLEARLY USES MODS TO BM LOL. - PERSON CLAIMS TO BE GOOD BMS WITH MODS. <--------------------- So this is cool bro according to nearly everyone who responded to this like im on one or some shit.

IM LITERALLY LOL SAYING HARD FACTS.

Ok bro leme respond like you.

Bro you sound dumb go read a book or something.

yea man great interjection sounds real progressive. I clearly don't give a damn if you like me or not, but if you disagree disagree if you want to condone BM toxic modding behavior like this shit be my guest but that just leads to you as part of the problem.

the problem isn't even mods if you actually took a minute to read what i'm saying.

No the problem is setting up a GM bet duel, then using mods to win your way through it. The problem is bming pub lobbies for days at end and pretending like thats fine too. The original post is about the duel bet but the jsp acc holder is ALSO known for bming lobbies for countless hours.

But damn, didn't know taking the time to write shit out and actually be real was considered crying? Man you really do sound uneducated.

Like honestly, this post can be about anything and most of you will turn things with a smart ass, or negative remark to condescend the op MAJORITY of you would do this its fucking disgusting. I don't need much to gain a good guess on what your real persona would be irl and my guess is whoever just outright seeks that kind of bullshit to be a smart ass or just mock people online constantly are the ones that need mental help.

MY BAD IT OFFENDS YOU THAT IM BOTHERED BY BM/HACKS/MODS LOL I DIDN"T KNOW YOUD GET OFFENDED LOL jfc

TLDR you sound like a jackass m8
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jul 29 2021 03:07pm
If you get crushed by Ik then the game should automatically uninstall
Gold: 102.01
Jul 30 2021 07:10pm
Quote (hardhitter86 @ Jul 27 2021 06:57pm)

Quiet dodger.
Gold: 1,211.01
Jul 30 2021 10:04pm
Thought that set was patched in .08
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic