d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Usa Not Numba Won Anymore
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,697.00
Jul 29 2021 03:47pm
Quote (SwiShh @ 29 Jul 2021 16:53)
Why are you supporting this dude sharing animals getting beat, I really don’t understand?

Bro its the internet why do you have this high and mighty judgement upon people who have watched fucked up videos.

Ive watched 10x worse videos while eating than a simple dog getting killed... Would I endorse it? No

The only Thing Lonzo endorses from what he watches is giant anime titties everywhere. No harm to anyone.

I think you need to chill and not judge and base Lonzo on 1 wierd video on the internet cuz I gotta tell you then we'll never be friends I have watched more people fuck corpses and force fed shit into peoples mouths so much that a simple dog dying is like a blessing as to how much worse it could be.

Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2021 05:59pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jul 29 2021 05:47pm)
Bro its the internet why do you have this high and mighty judgement upon people who have watched fucked up videos.

Ive watched 10x worse videos while eating than a simple dog getting killed... Would I endorse it? No

The only Thing Lonzo endorses from what he watches is giant anime titties everywhere. No harm to anyone.

I think you need to chill and not judge and base Lonzo on 1 wierd video on the internet cuz I gotta tell you then we'll never be friends I have watched more people fuck corpses and force fed shit into peoples mouths so much that a simple dog dying is like a blessing as to how much worse it could be.

It wasnt even that bad

There were all front page reddit threads.

1) some black guy talks shit to some random aussie and the aussie knocks him out with 1 punch

2) a pitbull attacks a horse carrying passenger. The horse starts kicking the pitbull but the dog keeps attacking.

3) pitbull and german sheppard are fighting, the pitbull attacked the g.s and wont let go so ppl are smacking the pitbull to let go. Police starts hitting it with a batton

The article was the dog died from internal damages afterwards. Not on the video.

In my hood, we call swiss a PAN. Pussy ass nigga

This post was edited by Lonzo on Jul 29 2021 06:03pm
Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2021 06:01pm
Quote (SwiShh @ Jul 29 2021 04:53pm)
Why are you supporting this dude sharing animals getting beat, I really don’t understand?

To be fair, if a pitbull without leash starts randomly attacking ppl or dogs. Bystanders attacking the pitbull is a justified response. Lol.

Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll