d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Unite
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,024.51
Aug 4 2021 08:16pm
Quote (Wvo360 @ Aug 4 2021 07:29am)
You can pay to upgrade held items, held items boost your attack. Special attack, health etc. And if you don't pay you are limited to the currency cap Wich would take months of free play to catch up to paid players.

I managed to get to master class without paying but now I just run into paid teams and the advantage is huge at master / veteran levels

mega oof
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2021 12:22am
It def is a pay to win moba, My buddy paid out the butt and maxed everything and the difference is night and day on his performance. SMITE has transactions as well, but all cosmetic. That said, a skilled player won't get obliterated that easy even to people paying out the butt. My issue is more about the people at this point.

I tried it again for a bit, I could MAYBE get into it, if people were not utter shit at this game. Random, Quick, Ranked it doesn't matter. Half the people afk, and the other half are utterly oblivious on how to read a map.

If the ENTIRE enemy team is in the north lane pushing through, you know, GO THERE to help stop it. Not run around the jungle or south lane killing mobs.

I'm seeing a ton of 4 in one lane / 1 person in the other lane nonsense as well. Even better are the ones dive bombing into the enemy base trying to get a kill off someone with low life despite the fact that A. They heal in their base and B. There's 4 of them.

The sheer amount of stupidity has me turned off right now. I think it could be better, if I had friends to invite and we either Mic up, or pay attention to commands in game such as retreating, calling for help etc. You know it's bad when One person is SPAMMING he needs help, trying to hold off 3 people in a lane, and the other 3 guys are jungling in the middle ignoring it. (I went there but holy hell are people slow, so it took forever)

So Idk, It has potential, but holy crap the dumbassery runs rampant. Maybe because it's more aimed at kids or something.

This post was edited by Rydia on Aug 5 2021 12:22am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2021 09:42am
Its gonna get more messier once it comes to mobile.
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll