d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > 2/3 Trading Rule
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,181.50
Jul 24 2021 02:24pm
I suppose its not really a site suggestion so to speak but maybe a code of conduct thing amongst players but

We all (generally speaking) know the 2/3 trading rule of d2jsp
Join Date, Post Count and Forum Gold..who joined jsp first, who has a higher post count, and who has more forum gold of the two players trading

This is supposed to be the moral standard of trust, that the “losing party” of the 2/3 rule has to trade their items first, wether they are buying or selling

But my suggestion is to eliminate the Post Count part of the 2/3 rule and replace it with individuals progression on the star tiers

Theres no mistaking the Join Date for what it is, thats set in stone, theres no manipulating that
FG fluctuates up and down between trades
But Post Count can be manipulated and spammed by simply just trolling general chat and other threads

Stars on the other hand show an act of giving back to the site, something trolls wouldnt really consider doing

Join Date > Star > FG

Thats how i feel, and if anyone wants to deal in a trade with me in D2R, thats how we are going about it, or we can get a mediator and cut out the bs all together, what do you guys think? Should we eliminate post count from the 2/3 trading rule on jsp and replace it with Star progression or just leave it as it is. Personally Post Count seems pointless to me when going by an honor system
Gold: 173,796.90
Jul 24 2021 02:37pm
I have never been scammed on this site and it was certainly not by considering which stars anyone has unlocked. The amounts are secret so there is no way to tell how much anyone has actually spent on it which doesn’t work very well in favor of this idea.

I can only speak for myself, but I would never look at someone’s stars to determine if I can trust them or not. Trust is earned, not bought.
Gold: 386.64
Jul 24 2021 02:48pm
Use a mediator for safe trading :)
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll