d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Heya Guys, Coming Back To Poe (maybe)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 315.00
Jul 24 2021 12:01am
hey guys, im finishing downloading poe again after 2years+ not playing... looked around for quick clearspeed builds and saw this one:

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/king-of-bows-voidfletcher-ice-shot-barrage-deadeye-ascendancy-bandit-pantheon-powers

was planning to play that build on softcore new league that just started, do you guys think this build would be viable/good enough for me to comeback and enjoy it? :) i always liked bow builds (either bow builds or shit like vaalspark hahaa)

years ago when i played i usually played shit like lightning arrow or blade vortex :P i guess that build could be used with lightning arrow??? or atleast ice shot is similar enough ehh...? :)
Gold: 315.00
Jul 24 2021 07:17am
:unsure: so far lvling as lightning arrow (since lightning arrow is one of the last remaining kind of 'shotgun' attack left in the game for bow... lol its so good for aoe clearing! )
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jul 24 2021 07:54am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jul 24 2021 03:17pm)
:unsure: so far lvling as lightning arrow (since lightning arrow is one of the last remaining kind of 'shotgun' attack left in the game for bow... lol its so good for aoe clearing! )

Lightning Arrow OP
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll