d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Qol Suggestions For New Shrine
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 54.99
Jul 22 2021 03:30pm
Quote (Paparick @ Jul 22 2021 05:28pm)
HELL NO

didn't you vote that to implementing this to begin with?
:P

I knew i forgot a poll option lol.
Members++
Gold: 505,061.21
Trader: Trusted
Jul 22 2021 03:50pm
Toggle Option will not happen.
Gold: 7,863.56
Jul 22 2021 04:18pm
Quote (Paparick @ Jul 22 2021 06:28pm)
HELL NO

Quote (Tr3vor @ Jul 22 2021 06:30pm)
didn't you vote that to implementing this to begin with?
:P

I knew i forgot a poll option lol.

Sorry -- should have shown my reason.

Hell No to the toggle. The childproofing of the shrine is enough, even for the most childish of players
Jul 24 2021 02:54pm
Quote (NR1 @ Jul 22 2021 05:50pm)
Toggle Option will not happen.

why not? that would be silly not to.
Literally no harm done if added. lets the people who arent careless shrine easily again instead of suffering because some people are careless and whined about it...

Quote (Paparick @ Jul 22 2021 06:18pm)
Sorry -- should have shown my reason.

Hell Noto the toggle. The childproofing of the shrine is enough, even for the most childish of players

the child proofing was not needed. people should be accountable for their own actions or at least an option to turn it on and off.

13 yes 5 no

seems clear to me.
Gold: 1,814.89
Warn: 10%
Jul 24 2021 03:36pm
Quote (Tr3vor @ Jul 24 2021 04:54pm)
why not? that would be silly not to.
Literally no harm done if added. lets the people who arent careless shrine easily again instead of suffering because some people are careless and whined about it...

the child proofing was not needed. people should be accountable for their own actions or at least an option to turn it on and off.

13 yes 5 no

seems clear to me.

I shrined a 53dex charm cuz I dropped my phone while shrining/switching to regen gear.. I wasn't careless. Just misfortunate. So I prefer it. But I also agree with the toggle. Some ppl it's an inconvenience. But I personally don't care. I'd rather deal with the slowness than risk it again. I was so scared to use the shrine on mobile. I stopped slashing a ton. It increased the playability for me

I never thought of how shitty that would be for hardcore healers. But I mean. How much more offensive do you want to be over it?

Wait till you juggle your phone and end up without one of your best items. See how you feel about the shrine. You'd "whine" too

This post was edited by Outraged on Jul 24 2021 04:11pm
Jul 24 2021 03:52pm
Quote (Outraged @ Jul 24 2021 05:36pm)
I shrined a 53dex charm cuz I dropped my phone while shrining/switching to regen gear.. I wasn't careless. Just misfortune. So I prefer it. But I also agree with the toggle. Some ppl it's an inconvenience. But I personally don't care. I'd rather deal with the slowness than risk it again. I was so scared to use the shrine on mobile. I stopped slashing a ton. It increased the playability for me

I never thought of how shitty that would be for hardcore healers. But I mean. How much more offensive do you want to be over it?

Wait till you juggle your phone and end up without one of your best items. See how you feel about the shrine. You'd "whine" too

this is why the toggle is needed. so that mobile players can appreciate it and pc players (especially hc) dont have to suffer.
I already agreed that for mobile its a good thing but pc... barf....

To be fair the game was not made for mobile to begin with. why should we suffer because of it on pc?
people are saying no with no valid reasons as to why. :bonk:
like really why would you say no to a toggle?? would love to hear a valid explanation as to why its not a good suggestion from people. ill be waiting.
you would think i was asking for it to be taken away with how many nos are on the poll...

This post was edited by Tr3vor on Jul 24 2021 03:53pm
Gold: 1,814.89
Warn: 10%
Jul 24 2021 03:59pm
Quote (Tr3vor @ Jul 24 2021 05:52pm)
this is why the toggle is needed. so that mobile players can appreciate it and pc players (especially hc) dont have to suffer.
I already agreed that for mobile its a good thing but pc... barf....

To be fair the game was not made for mobile to begin with. why should we suffer because of it on pc?
people are saying no with no valid reasons as to why. :bonk:
like really why would you say no to a toggle?? would love to hear a valid explanation as to why its not a good suggestion from people. ill be waiting.

Like I said I agree, the toggle should of been implemented I figured it would of been from the start.

But I also could push for the trash can to be child proofed on the other spectrum. I feel bad for Paul. Hes trying to negate the negativity. And better the game but can't win.

Tbh it's only a safety net for him to implement a toggle to all his updates at this point lol.
Cuz theres too many spectrums of the game that is being modified doing so. Your bound to make some salty.

But as a fine dining chef I go by the motto "you can't please them all"
Cuz some people just want to be miserable.
Change sucks. I get that. Specially when your moneys invested.
In my industry you just gotta do your best at all times

So I can relate to Paul. He's doing the equivalent of changing a menu. And dealing with the pissed off regulars.
Jul 24 2021 04:14pm
Quote (Outraged @ Jul 24 2021 05:59pm)
Like I said I agree, the toggle should of been implemented I figured it would of been from the start.

But I also could push for the trash can to be child proofed on the other spectrum. I feel bad for Paul. Hes trying to negate the negativity. And better the game but can't win.

Tbh it's only a safety net for him to implement a toggle to all his updates at this point lol.
Cuz theres too many spectrums of the game that is being modified doing so. Your bound to make some salty.

But as a fine dining chef I go by the motto "you can't please them all"
Cuz some people just want to be miserable.
Change sucks. I get that. Specially when your moneys invested.
In my industry you just gotta do your best at all times

So I can relate to Paul. He's doing the equivalent of changing a menu. And dealing with the pissed off regulars.

but he could please them all on this one and therefore "win" as you said.
I don't want to be miserable. I rarely complain about anything with this game. as one of the last few active hc players I want to be able to enjoy this game still. this update really sucks for us. making me rethink playing anymore... i even see sc people complaining about it.
you are right though. it should have been added from the start.

Admin
Gold: 172,310.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 24 2021 05:28pm
We have no plans to add a toggle to this feature.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll