d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games >
Poll > Yu Gi Oh Masterduel
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,250.69
Jul 21 2021 10:24pm

so a new Yu Gi Oh game is coming out that will allow people from all over the world to duel against eachother, exactly like pokemon

and yet we don't have a yu gi oh subforum on jsp yet????

why not?

there are already about 4 games to play yu gi oh and battle against eachother on....

Duel Links
Link Evolution
YGO
YGO Omega

and now Master Duels

Yu Gi Oh Master Duels will be the biggest Yu Gi Oh game ever released, and will allow us the players to battle head to head in real time card battles...

let's get a subforum plz, so we can host tournaments and fg wagers and everything pokemon and magic already have on this site
Gold: 4,228.30
Jul 31 2021 05:00pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jul 22 2021 06:24am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_r6UCiMgxI

so a new Yu Gi Oh game is coming out that will allow people from all over the world to duel against eachother, exactly like pokemon

and yet we don't have a yu gi oh subforum on jsp yet????

why not?

there are already about 4 games to play yu gi oh and battle against eachother on....

Duel Links
Link Evolution
YGO
YGO Omega

and now Master Duels

Yu Gi Oh Master Duels will be the biggest Yu Gi Oh game ever released, and will allow us the players to battle head to head in real time card battles...

let's get a subforum plz, so we can host tournaments and fg wagers and everything pokemon and magic already have on this site

I agree I am voting yes we should get a yu gi oh subforum. Why do everyone but Yu gi oh fans get subforum but not us I used play forbidden memories when I was a kid and now few months I started with Duel links . Wish I knew in beginning how to build decks I lost few spaces on Yami Yugi-Atem the deck icons and he is my favourite character. Unlocked 5d today in few hours I will start today going for unlock of Supreme King Jaden.Cant wait to unlock him I bought evil hero deck for him. If you play duel links can we add each other?
I need tips how to improve game I wanna unlock the Zane Truesdale bought many ultra rares cyber dragons and spells for him missing cyber end dragon and few other cards for underworld deck.
Toss me a pm so we can talk :hug:
I don't know much about Master Duels but I am sure if they build for pc or phone I will try it .
Sweet that I see someone else on here playing Yu gi oh 🎮
May the heart of the cards guide us towards a subforum.
I will watch the video and let you my opinion about new game from trailer.
Master duel seems fun definitely an improvement with 5 card sheets and the graphics Nd effects are good will be the best game to come. I wish I knew more people that play the game so our votes increase but its nice when I see someone who has same interest as me. I really want to get blue eyes chaos max dragon and the ritual card for it but no idea how?

This post was edited by Sizzerb on Jul 31 2021 05:11pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll