d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For A Instagram Code Program
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Jul 20 2021 05:01pm
That shows which users do not follow back a public IG profile without having to actually log in to IG. Lmk. Thanks.
Gold: 4.00
Jul 21 2021 07:02am
I’m not familiar with IG’s APIs, but that’s where I would start my search.

I’m assuming it’s been around for years, so there are probably some good up to date code examples out there for you to get started.

What you’re looking to do there shouldn’t be too difficult I’m guessing.
Jul 23 2021 04:27pm
Quote (r4f @ Jul 21 2021 06:02am)

I’m assuming it’s been around for years, so there are probably some good up to date code examples out there for you to get started.

I'm not familiar with coding nor do I have the time for it. Was wondering if someone here would be able to do it for fg.
Gold: 169.00
Jul 26 2021 05:28pm
Quote (r4f @ Jul 21 2021 03:02pm)

I think Instagram (and FB) closed down most of their APIs (followers, likes, etc.) because of Cambridge Analytica scandal.

However, it should not be that hard to do it with python/selenium/bs4.

If OP needs some help, I did something similar for Facebook and can help to bypass some non-beginner stuff like auth, but I will only help with ideas and parts of code, have no plans or will to write the whole thing.
Jul 30 2021 01:09pm
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Jul 26 2021 04:28pm)
I think Instagram (and FB) closed down most of their APIs (followers, likes, etc.) because of Cambridge Analytica scandal.

However, it should not be that hard to do it with python/selenium/bs4.

If OP needs some help, I did something similar for Facebook and can help to bypass some non-beginner stuff like auth, but I will only help with ideas and parts of code, have no plans or will to write the whole thing.

I doubt anyone else on here is trying to code something like this besides yourself, if you can code the whole thing I'd love that. FG is not a problem, lmk.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll