d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Botters Will Get Hammered In D2r
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 605.00
Jul 17 2021 01:05pm
I think the real issues here are duping items and injecting hybrid items to the game. Hybrid items force people to use bots to reach a huge amount of fgs so they can get one of those items. Duping reduces the value of every item, so everything you find is very close to "useless" or worth almost nothing, so people feel forced to be botting yes or yes. If the game has no duped items + hybrids, the bot population would be greatly reduced imo. And there would still be bots of course anyways, but at least the items would have a value, so the people who don't use bots could sell self found stuff for a reasonable price.

Also, in this context some botting would be even beneficial, as they would help to fill the market with more items and having a higher demand for all players.

In conclusion, focus on erasing duping and hybrid item injecting and then botting won't be a huge problem at all. That is just my opinion.

PD: Sorry if my English is not clear, I'm still learning 😁

This post was edited by Vagalion on Jul 17 2021 01:06pm
Gold: Locked
Jul 17 2021 01:15pm
Quote (Vagalion @ Jul 17 2021 12:05pm)
I think the real issues here are duping items and injecting hybrid items to the game. Hybrid items force people to use bots to reach a huge amount of fgs so they can get one of those items. Duping reduces the value of every item, so everything you find is very close to "useless" or worth almost nothing, so people feel forced to be botting yes or yes. If the game has no duped items + hybrids, the bot population would be greatly reduced imo. And there would still be bots of course anyways, but at least the items would have a value, so the people who don't use bots could sell self found stuff for a reasonable price.

Also, in this context some botting would be even beneficial, as they would help to fill the market with more items and having a higher demand for all players.

In conclusion, focus on erasing duping and hybrid item injecting and then botting won't be a huge problem at all. That is just my opinion.

PD: Sorry if my English is not clear, I'm still learning 😁

Duping's such a minor occurrence it's not even worth mentioning.

Botting doesn't benefit anyone but the botters, the game's already easy AF without bots.
Gold: 605.00
Jul 17 2021 01:51pm
Quote (HeadConcert_com @ Jul 17 2021 09:15pm)
Duping's such a minor occurrence it's not even worth mentioning.

Botting doesn't benefit anyone but the botters, the game's already easy AF without bots.

I do agree... But you know eventually there always be people botting

This post was edited by Vagalion on Jul 17 2021 02:00pm
Jul 17 2021 07:51pm
Quote (Vagalion @ Jul 17 2021 12:51pm)
I do agree... But you know eventually there always be people botting

Of course! That's what I'm excited for. If we kill the botters it'll be like a mini game
Gold: 418.00
Jul 18 2021 01:56am
Hello there.
I'm not counting on a effective detection algorithm on the long term, but blizz might use the data from the player reports to monitor people.
If they do, i believe most botters will be scared enough and go private only, so you might not even get a chance to nuke public botters yourself.
As for private botters, using jsp to spot them sounds like an approximate justice if you ask me.
Your quest sounds noble on the paper though.

This post was edited by xhul on Jul 18 2021 02:06am
Jul 18 2021 04:39am
:rofl:

We don't need you in d2c community.

You can't pk anything or anyone. You are poor unskilled noob with nice crying skill I have to admit. Stop to polute jsp with this shit...
Bot is up since 10y+ deal with eat.. And btw w/o bot d2 servers will be off since many years.

So play as you want and close your mouth

I will love to hunt you in your pub games, just to teach you a little bit

This post was edited by LsE on Jul 18 2021 04:42am
Jul 18 2021 08:33am
Quote (xhul @ Jul 18 2021 12:56am)
I believe most botters will be scared enough and go private only, so you might not even get a chance

I agree with everything you said, I don't think Blizz will be effective and most botters will be private.

It'll be a pain if only a few of us are trying to enforce anti-botting on classic, so I hope we start a trend and are able to actually keep classic clean.

Quote (LsE @ Jul 18 2021 03:39am)
a bunch of bot-loving bs

Try me bro, whenever I see a bot CS run I'm going to make it my own CS run. There's no room for cheaters who ruin the game on D2RC.
Gold: 38,318.74
Jul 18 2021 10:56pm
Quote (HeadConcert_com @ 18 Jul 2021 10:33)
I agree with everything you said, I don't think Blizz will be effective and most botters will be private.

It'll be a pain if only a few of us are trying to enforce anti-botting on classic, so I hope we start a trend and are able to actually keep classic clean.

Try me bro, whenever I see a bot CS run I'm going to make it my own CS run. There's no room for cheaters who ruin the game on D2RC.

When i used to run pub cs to help nabs like u lvl chars i used to get great pleasure from corpse explode necro 1 shotting pkers with venom lord corpse boom booms

Tl;dr gl hf no mad pls when u get pk by robo ty
Jul 18 2021 11:54pm
Quote (darjkeel @ Jul 18 2021 09:56pm)
When i used to run pub cs to help nabs like u lvl chars i used to get great pleasure from corpse explode necro 1 shotting pkers with venom lord corpse boom booms

Tl;dr gl hf no mad pls when u get pk by robo ty

1) redemption
2) it's easy to pk the pvm bot necros first
3) ty, see you in hell
Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2021 02:12am
You cannot stop us!

only anticheat can
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll