d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Tptw About To Blow Up
Prev1242526272831Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 6 2023 07:21am
Quote (SBD @ Apr 6 2023 02:16pm)
You were not the person I was conversing with though this thread.

Melatonina is like a rabid dog when he thinks you're from the USA. 95% of the time I can't understand shit hes saying but he has an abhorrence for Americans. Although he can no longer post on PARD to say it daily. Regardless, felt I had to clarify I am not his USA foe he needs to follow because he will..

Tbh i didnt read even 2% of this thread. Just the GALA thing we went with thought 2 or 3 replies. Looks like a long read with lack of quality. I might be wrong
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 6 2023 07:22am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Apr 6 2023 07:21am)
Tbh i didnt read even 2% of this thread. Just the GALA thing we went with thought 2 or 3 replies. Looks like a long read with lack of quality. I might be wrong

You're not and its certainly not worth reading.
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Apr 6 2023 08:25am
Lmao canadians are just the same body size as americans, and so is their avg IQ. The only difference is they have Trudeau.

But yeah sure, ignore doomsdayers and embrace mnbc's. I'm completely fine with most people thinking like this, we are at the start of nothing :)
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 6 2023 10:59am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 6 2023 08:25am)
Lmao canadians are just the same body size as americans, and so is their avg IQ. The only difference is they have Trudeau.

But yeah sure, ignore doomsdayers and embrace mnbc's. I'm completely fine with most people thinking like this, we are at the start of nothing :)

Case in point.
Gold: 63.45
Apr 6 2023 12:35pm
Quote (SBD @ Apr 6 2023 06:59pm)
Case in point.

Want one ? Lmao americans are so fat they make robots pumping fuel into cars for them and call it progress/future
Gold: 103.00
May 18 2023 08:34pm
Quote (SBD @ Apr 6 2023 08:16am)
The second group is usually just those that are not doing as well in life financially and need a different outlet to lay blame / reasoning. It's probably a rationing tool.

Checks out. I've never seen anyone heavy into crypto that was doing well before crypto. Now, whether or not it's something they believe in, the ends of dumping their bags at a satisfactory level justify the means of perpetuating the value of snake oil. You offer any "crypto believers" 5x their initial investment to get out and never return, and you'll have the money snatched out of your hand.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2023 04:33pm
Expecting the CEO to release good news in September when there are conversions scheduled. All IMO predicting a run end of Q3

Have been buying bi-weekly on Fridays when SP is usually most favorable

Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2023 02:50pm
Bang & Olufson?!

That is some of the best quality sound ever. I think this acquisition is where the ambisonic sound, 360 vr and MAP are going to come into play.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zingwings51

Go to Josephs account and scroll to featured. He posted this article after tpt and bpi met.

TPT Global Tech Executes MOU Proposing to Acquire 60% Stake in Tekmovil
Friday, August 25, 2023 3:15 PM
https://www.accesswire.com/777298/TPT-Global-Tech-Executes-MOU-Proposing-to-Acquire-60-Stake-in-Tekmovil
The Acquisition will Provide Additional Opportunities to Launch VuMe Super App Across 16 Countries in the Americas

SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 25, 2023 / TPT Global Tech, Inc. ("TPT or TPT Global Tech") (OTC:TPTW) www.tptglobaltech.com, a leading technology company located in San Diego, CA, announces that it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) proposing to acquire 60% ownership of telecommunications companies Tekmovil LLC and Tekmovil Holdings, LLC (collectively "Tekmovil") headquartered in Miami, Florida. TPT believes that this acquisition will help provide additional opportunities to launch the VuMe Super App of TPT's subsidiary VüMe, LLC ("Vume") across 16 countries in the Americas.

Important to this proposed acquisition is the potential integration of the VüMe Super App into mobile phones distributed by Tekmovil. By harnessing TPT Global Tech's technological experience and knowledge and Tekmovil's distribution network, TPT believes users across these 16 countries can anticipate an unparalleled content experience.

TPT created VüMe by reimagining messaging, broadcasting, and social media, blending elements of leading social apps with dynamic live streaming and integrated e-commerce functionalities. From social interactions to live TV broadcasting and in-app purchases, users will be empowered to navigate an all-encompassing content journey.

It is envisioned that Tekmovil will embed the VüMe Super App into mobile phones distributed across Latin American countries. TPT believes that this integration helps users access a diverse range of content, creating a truly immersive and interactive digital landscape.

Tekmovil, we believe, will gain real-time access to the VüMe backend dashboard, providing insights into performance, usage statistics, and real-time revenue generated from TV broadcast services and in-app purchases. Tekmovil generated in the last twelve months through June 30, 2023 approximately $210 million in revenues (unaudited).

TPT Global Tech, Inc., Friday, August 25, 2023, Press release picture
Highlighted proposed terms for the 60% acquisition are that two payments totaling $40 million will be made. The initial payment, amounting to up to $20 million can be made, at the election of the Tekmovil shareholders either in cash or through TPT Global Tech Series E Preferred Shares, but no less than $10 million in cash paid by October 31, 2023, unless extended by Tekmovil shareholders, is required to close. Any balance on the first payment may be in the form of a promissory note to be settled on or before March 31, 2024, using the proceeds generated from TPT's proposed public offering. The second payment of $20 million, at the election of the Tekmovil shareholders, can be made either in cash or through TPT Global Tech Series E Preferred Shares. The finalization of these payments is proposed to occur by March 31, 2024, unless extended by Tekmovil shareholders. It is also proposed that up to $80 million of additional funds raised through TPT's public offering will be used to assist in the restructuring of senior debt of Tekmovil through intercompany loans. The proposed intercompany loans will include a 5-year term, with provisions for accelerated repayment to TPT.

TPT is proposing to provide Tekmovil shareholders, a security interest to secure that all conditions of the proposed acquisition agreement are satisfied.

"Stephen J. Thomas III CEO at TPT Global Tech, stated, "We believe our proposed acquisition is a pivotal step in revolutionizing mobile content engagement. By unifying our strengths, we believe we're poised to deliver an unparalleled experience that fuses communication, entertainment, and commerce. For our VuMe launch in Latin America, we believe this proposed acquisition creates immediate distribution channels and potential partnerships with some of the largest Mobile Carriers and Big Box stores in Latin America"

"Oscar Rojas CEO at Tekmovil, remarked, "We believe this proposed acquisition is excellent for the mobile content landscape. We're thrilled to collaborate with TPT Global Tech and VüMe to create a dynamic and comprehensive mobile content ecosystem across the Americas."
Gold: 69.69
Aug 30 2023 12:17am
Going up today for sure
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev1242526272831Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll