d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Study Graphic Design
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.01
Jul 6 2021 09:17am
Hi guys,

I was thinking of studying something in a serious way related to graphic design and I wanted to appeal to those people who have studied something similar and to inform me about it if it is worth it and how much money was spent so advanced courses or masters are not cheap precisely, I wanted to force myself to study it and have a routine, I didn't want to learn it in a self-taught way because I get bored and can't find the time. I am from Spain.

Greetings colleagues
Gold: 2,250.71
Jul 6 2021 09:33am
Even with proper schooling the whole profession is a self-growing and self-taught process along the way. If that is not appealing then I would reconsider.
Worth is subjective but it does help you setup fundamentals, not to say you can't learn that on your own if you are willing to without the schooling.

This post was edited by laoshun78 on Jul 6 2021 09:37am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2021 04:14pm
Quote (Mhabus @ Jul 6 2021 04:17pm)
Hi guys,

I was thinking of studying something in a serious way related to graphic design and I wanted to appeal to those people who have studied something similar and to inform me about it if it is worth it and how much money was spent so advanced courses or masters are not cheap precisely, I wanted to force myself to study it and have a routine, I didn't want to learn it in a self-taught way because I get bored and can't find the time. I am from Spain.

Greetings colleagues

Graphic design is hard work and you will constantly be learning, adapting to the market.

It's also extremely competitive with places like Fiverr.

You need to find a niche -- and all of the graphic design, video editing, etc, etc -- are all mostly self-taught.

If you want an easy ride, go to University, study some subject for 4 years, and go get a job.

If you want to challenge yourself every single day to compete in a marketplace that is saturated, then start to learn graphic design yourself with the thousands of tutorials you can find online.

There is no course worth buying for graphic design that will push you to the top of the list with employers or potential customers. That will come down to your skill and portfolio of work.
Gold: 42,675.01
Trader: Trusted
Jul 8 2021 11:38am
Quote (Mhabus @ Jul 6 2021 11:17am)
Hi guys,

Greetings colleagues

Are you sure you like this enough to make a job?
A friend working in that domain and had hard time finding jobs on this since market is competitive and hiring only the best and price was average or paid under..so not interesting..
Maybe its not like this all around :)
If you dont find time to learn by yourself..it will be hard for you ?
Maybe im wrong .. :thumbsup:
Good luck on your search
Depends what kind of jobs too

This post was edited by archangel_of_heaven on Jul 8 2021 11:41am
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll