d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Website Design Agency
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 4 2021 06:57pm
Hi All

I run a website design agency that builds websites for local businesses.

As such -- I have access to website hosting, email servers.

I am not sure if this is against the rules (if it is, please close this topic) - but I wanted to offer both my website design services and/or website hosting (with email accounts available), in return for some lovely Forum Gold to get me started on Diablo 2 resurrected in a few months.

Please close this topic if it against the rules -- but if not, and if anyone is needing a website design or website hosting, please get in touch!

WordPress hosting/websites.

Mostly static though I have also made some stores.

I also have access to hundreds of premium themes (commercial licence) if anyone would just like to get the website up on WordPress and build it themselves with a premium template.

I can also assist in any way on live websites that need edits (WordPress) -- and would be up for tutoring/coaching setting up a WordPress website on a FG-per-hour basis if someone was interested.

:)
Gold: 1.90
Aug 3 2021 09:54am
it been a questen for me for many years if it legal. the rules is short and what i understand you can only past the codes in the topic?
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll