d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Just To Let You Know Botters..
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 111,765.50
Aug 4 2021 11:56am
Quote (Jvun7 @ Jul 31 2021 11:16am)
You Dirty Jspians

the way you treat legit players syyyyy

Look, yall talk a good one, but Naw;looky

bots are not keeping the game alive; its because of bots that their are 0ZER0 players playing
bots are not helping players level in public bot games, because players do not play the game at all due to bots
in fact they are only stealing players from real games, and hurting players by leveling sooooo slow
bots are not finding gear for pvp because THERE ARE NO PLAYERS TO PVP WITH because they all quit because of bots
some hard stuff to find out there but on classic there is like NO item that requires a bot to find it everything is
rather common for the most part

i level faster by myself killing stuff on river then your bots do with 5players doing full chaos runs until 94

start of season i always see new faces and alot of old faces; we always chaos; im always that player on top of ladder
when bot's come out for the first time in the season; you think our group joins them? naw, even when its getting late and
we need more players for exp they still dont want to go play in a bot run

helping the community laugh a community for the start of the seasons bots show up and everyone quits; what community?

this is getting to long i cant really respond to all of the dumbass comments in this post

but wait people got kids and jobs wait what why people got jobs for if they are making all this money with diibots lmfao? raising
dirty little botter babies give them kids a bath bruhh

i guess pro make money
i guess god kill pro
i guess you kinda do need to make money to be pro huh i prolly made 200k legit just from trading before 2010 with only paypal and without
jsp

pro make money with views and sponsors can make money without bot botter dont understand
botters finding many sojs does not make botter rich; only makes sojs common

dupe 2523525235 prepatch rare item YOUR STILL NOT RICH, ITEM VALUE DROP

" pros " think they going to be on live* streaming* sponsored* running bots and hacks online live at a sponsored event CLAPCLAP
"like yeah i want everyone to meet my pickit bot; this ones my favorite her job is to teliport ontop of items and grab them before anyone else does"

yeah idk all i know is aint none of you fuxs fuxin with me AND TBH IM HAPPY THERE IS BOTS I MEAN, HOW ELSE WOULD YOU KEEP PACE WITH ME??
IM HAPPY YOU HAVE TRTP AND PVP HACKS, WITH OUT ALL OF THOSE PROGRAMS; THIS GAME WOULD BE BORINGGG; BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAY IS TRASH;

fuck it ima send it

Migy USA
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2021 04:23pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RyJJrjUEQ

Track is called : get a life

My favourite

This post was edited by goodisonroad on Aug 4 2021 04:24pm
Warn: 100%
Aug 5 2021 12:43am
Quote (goodisonroad @ Aug 5 2021 01:23am)
[URL=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RyJJrjUEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RyJJrjUEQ[/URL]

Track is called : get a life

My favourite

cool
Warn: 100%
Aug 5 2021 10:33am
Felloak is uber?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll