d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Just To Let You Know Botters..
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 185.00
Jul 3 2021 11:57am
Don't make public games. I will kill your bots and take the gold for me and Gheed to share on saturdays.

Your bots are a disgrace to the game. And so are your non legit characters.

Botters = Fake players who pretend to be the best in the game.

Really, your shop keepers.. Jsps shop assistants. Thats all you are. All the items your bots find, are legit items.. However, your not a legit player and if you try to play as such you should be discredited.

Im sure you understand... The reason im killing your public bot games is because A: its fun... B: your bots steal all the items in the cs runs.. C: your runs take players away from any legit cs runs

NEVER will there be room for bots in classic. Sorry not sorry.

Gold: 15,800.00
Jul 3 2021 12:11pm
Go get em!
Gold: 105,499.50
Jul 3 2021 12:21pm
Just to let you know, my bots will kill diablo repeatedly and take the items for me to share, with myself.

Always will there be room for legit botting in classic.
Jul 3 2021 12:25pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 3 2021 07:21pm)
Just to let you know, my bots will kill diablo repeatedly and take the items for me to share, with myself.

Always will there be room for legit botting in classic.

Yea right on... a legit botter....... whats that? A legitimate computer program playing the game for you?

Your a jsp shop keeper Proximity.. embrace it..

Gold: 105,499.50
Jul 3 2021 12:34pm
Quote (Heaven11 @ Jul 3 2021 07:25pm)
Yea right on... a legit botter....... whats that? A legitimate computer program playing the game for you?

Your a jsp shop keeper Proximity.. embrace it..

It's a troll. A successful one :D

You do you.
Jul 3 2021 12:36pm
The thing is.. The whole idea of there being a reason to put time into the game... is kinda defunct.. because there is no way you can compete with 24/7 botted players.

The whole hierarchy of play is broken into a divide between bot runners and legit players.

D2R is doomed to repeat this problem. Or it will sorted out and it will be one of best times in diablo history.
Gold: 812.00
Jul 3 2021 12:47pm
What about WalkCS? Funny bubba, runs all river of flame, while the holier than thou legit players, clean seals. He bad, also?

In truth, these type of RPG-coop games / MMOs died, when multiboxing became affordable/possible. Using two accounts for BO barb, Ench w.e. is the very definiton of lame. But I wouldn't blame anybody for using them, just to avoid this whole FK and muling hassle. Technological possibilities change the nature of these games, irreversibly.

MMOs change and evolve and bots are part of that evolution. If you played something so robotically and mechanically, it's only natural to ask yourself if/how you could actually bot it.

I think the criticism about being shop keepers is both fair and true. I would add that ench bots also ruin the best part of the game, by shortening it and making it about efficiency rather than cooperation, but at the same time going through the hassle of leveling up a barbarian or cold-sorc to 30, I don't want to miss them.

The part about stealing items is sadly part of diablo 2 design, It's effective manipulation, peer pressure, envy etc. That's on the devs. I think most games don't do shared drops, anymore, because it's such a mean and manipulative mechanic.

In conclusion, please consider that the goal of these games is not to make you happy or to make your life fulfilling, the goal of these games is to keep people playing, even if they are unhappy, frustrated or caught in that emotional roller-coaster of slight frustration and mild elation. MMO players are notoriously miserable. Misery is part of the manipulation, you have to make people miserable to then remove that misery, it's called negative reinforcement and it's just one of the buttons to push. So again maybe you wrongly attribute that frustration to public bots, when you should be blaming the game. Diablo never has been, not frustrating.

I think it's an open question if bots contributed to d2's slow and inevitable decline or if they are keeping this game alive after 20 years.
Jul 3 2021 03:10pm
Well its bad enough having players get all the loot and your left unlucky. Even worse a bot stealing everything to feed a greedy jsp shop ass who pretends to be the best player on bnet.

Bots ruined d2. Its not even an argument.

Blizzard should be giving out refunds if d2r is infested with bots.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 3 2021 03:56pm
welcome in d2 2021. was a time player left dia cause too much bot, nowadays its different, player are here cause they can bot, we all got a life ,a and cant lost time in a game but as we are addict,some of us found the solution :P

euscl is maybe 20-30 player, if you take off boters, there is 5-8 player legit .. not enought to play seriously this game.. and you guy speak about bot, but remember the game befor jsp.. ok?...
Gold: 20.00
Jul 3 2021 03:58pm
Quote (Heaven11 @ Jul 3 2021 02:10pm)
Well its bad enough having players get all the loot and your left unlucky. Even worse a bot stealing everything to feed a greedy jsp shop ass who pretends to be the best player on bnet.

Bots ruined d2. Its not even an argument.

Blizzard should be giving out refunds if d2r is infested with bots.

Bro take heart and know the game was already dead by the end of ladder season 3, bots are just the ghosts that remain

Also, bots can never reach single player, I havent made any serious realm chars since 2008, only here and there for fun when I got the itch on a ladder reset week.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll