d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > 7/2/2021 Portfolio Update
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,290.00
Jul 7 2021 01:02am
Quote (TheHitman @ Jul 5 2021 05:41pm)
Fiat is loosing 2-3% purchasing power every year in best case scenario. Hard assets (metals, land, real estate etc) usually appreciate around 10% per year. Understanding that credit creation and opportunity to get credit (loan) is getting harder and tighter every day you have to generate at least 12% just in order to have a chance to buy some real estate, it is possible that big corp like blackrock will pay premium and outbid the fuck out of you which will make it even harder to become an owner let alone a real estate speculator. If you're trying to build an heritage you have to be comfortable making a return of at least 15-20% and have a good wage in order to keep up with the hard assets hyperinflation.

Bitcoin give a chance to 8b people around the world to own a piece of the best asset class in the world, not only it will be more and more scarce as time goes on but it will further appreciate as more and more people understand their currency is getting diluted at a totally insane pace. You can always cut more tree to build more house, you can always find another gold mine to ramp up production. It is not possible to mine more than the maximum supply of bitcoin (21m) Bitcoiners are truth seekers

Some leaders and central bankers are starting to wake up to Bitcoin, don't miss the boat it's always a good moment to own the best asset class in the world and become a more sovereign individual, it makes you much less fragile

Buy before its too late!!!

Reminds me of a huge bubble
Gold: 2,000.00
Jul 7 2021 09:50am
little to no chance bitcoin becomes the digital currency embraced by first world countries

those governments will want their own digital coins so they can monitor and control the flow of funds

to think the rich and powerful will let the common folks get a head start on the new digital currency age is wishful thinking imo
Gold: 1.00
Jul 7 2021 11:49am
Quote (badasses @ Jul 7 2021 09:50am)
little to no chance bitcoin becomes the digital currency embraced by first world countries

those governments will want their own digital coins so they can monitor and control the flow of funds

to think the rich and powerful will let the common folks get a head start on the new digital currency age is wishful thinking imo

While I also agree, It's hard to ignore large financial institutions that regularly lobby federal governments making large investments into digital currency.
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll