d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Industrial Society
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 350.00
Jul 7 2021 12:23pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 7 2021 02:17pm)
99.99% of people have never owned anything, and never will, and never would have.

most humans are sheep, you'll never change that. most will be happy they no longer have to sit in a cubicle to get a check and will happily stay in their 1 bedroom apartment.

no here's the important bit, remember these words sir, work on yourself because you'll never save society. you, your kids, your great great grand kids, you can all flourish. but you'll never save their classmates, their neighbors, etc. Never.

I understand, unless you can turn the tides on a massive scale, it doesnt really matter. I have stated this idea as well, humanity is a snowball down hill headed to hell.

Society will never get my offspring, and my family lineage will die with me. No longer will my family be taken advantage of; and, I feel this is stoic.
But this is what keeps me up, I know that it is such a difficult idea, so how do I find peace in my existence.
Gold: 18,784.00
Jul 8 2021 11:28pm
This is a great video on the subject, hes arguing that with enough biological knowledge + computing power + data you are able to hack through humans. Their ability to do so has proven true more than ever during the last year and a half. Everytime I would read on propaganda I was sure society's would be able to see through that so easily and god was I wrong. I am probably manipulated somewhat but am unable to see it or I'm in a cognitive dissonance state of mind at some point. It's no surprise that we're heading in another industrial revolution and hes right about the robots and AI becoming so good they will make most jobs obsolete for humans. One can speculate how much data on DNA they collected with most of the population getting swab tested during the previous 18 months and what are they able to do with that. There is serious work going on subject that would give you shills depending on your view on the world and what do you qualify as socially acceptable, such things as a upcoming study on 3 months old babies which will monitor their brain for the first 3 years, the goal of the study is to be able to make change on future babies brains that would be deemed non appropriate for the future society. While I can find some positive arguments for such a change it really draw some point of non return on ethical questions and will this get into the hands of very powerful corp (of course it will they are funding all of this shit), this is straight eugenics and not the type of life I want.

I highly recommend watching this video

This post was edited by TheHitman on Jul 8 2021 11:29pm
Gold: 285.00
Jul 9 2021 08:43am
You said let's talk about something then posted a YouTube video.

Is this your video or are you unable to speak for yourself?
Gold: 80,239.69
Jul 24 2021 01:42pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 7 2021 12:26am)
Imagine trolling all day with candida mushrooms in every post since 2006 then comparing Einstein to a troll on jsp who lives in a basement thinking about how to live without industry while talking to a guy who actually has lived off grid for several years.

I don't think even crack has this much effect on the mind. You must have some serious psychological issues.

Imagine that your source of ideas is the god or image you serve - one is a liar who hides from the sunlight like a mushroom duping its human host & having it talk through its mouth as though it were an ass. Hi turtle boy. You're a little slow. Ivermectin > u.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 24 2021 02:43pm
Quote (NotHomerSimpson @ Jun 30 2021 05:17pm)
The negatives, the positives. You choose, what would you like to talk about in the greater topic of industrial society.

Are you providing the sociology textbook? I recommend Macionis...he is one of the few worth a shit. The whole discipline is kind of pathetic atm.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jul 24 2021 03:55pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Jul 25 2021 07:42am)
Imagine that your source of ideas is the god or image you serve - one is a liar who hides from the sunlight like a mushroom duping its human host & having it talk through its mouth as though it were an ass. Hi turtle boy. You're a little slow. Ivermectin > u.

You ever held one conversation where you are able to produce a coherent sentence and a response which merits the topic?

As far as I can see you are rambling about highly inconsistent subjects which have no point of reference. Akin to plugging in mushroom into a random word generator.
Conclusion you are on some serious meds or hard trolling. I feel like reading some random generated pop up ads and wanting to use adblocker.
Gold: 476.99
Jul 24 2021 04:08pm
"Industry is terrible"

He said, typing with the keyboard he only had to pay 30 dollars for - which would taken him thousands of years of knowledge, technological research / advance, resource harvesting and labor to create if I had to do it himself.

And without a single notable survival skill to his name.

The good news is that you won't have to look far to achieve your loincloth supremacist dream!

Your capitalist free society is a mere 30 minutes (Excuse me, that's 10 hours by foot - which is how you will be traveling once you fully forsake industrial society) past city boundaries in any direction - by all means, have at it hippy man. Just make sure you don't google any survival tips or use any hardware stores, because that's cheating on your ideology.

Quote (NotHomerSimpson @ Jul 7 2021 12:23pm)
I understand, unless you can turn the tides on a massive scale, it doesnt really matter. I have stated this idea as well, humanity is a snowball down hill headed to hell.

Society will never get my offspring, and my family lineage will die with me. No longer will my family be taken advantage of; and, I feel this is stoic.
But this is what keeps me up, I know that it is such a difficult idea, so how do I find peace in my existence.

This seems just a little bit redundant, given the content of your politics.

Even if you did get a girlfriend some day, I feel like you would end up walking in on her getting railed by a Northern European traveler who refers to the base of his dick as his 'root.'

This post was edited by LoverManGenius on Jul 24 2021 04:34pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jul 24 2021 05:14pm
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Jul 25 2021 10:08am)
"Industry is terrible"

He said, typing with the keyboard he only had to pay 30 dollars for - which would taken him thousands of years of knowledge, technological research / advance, resource harvesting and labor to create if I had to do it himself.

The good news is that you won't have to look far to achieve your loincloth supremacist dream!

Your capitalist free society is a mere 30 minutes (Excuse me, that's 10 hours by foot - which is how you will be traveling once you fully forsake industrial society) past city boundaries in any direction - by all means, have at it hippy man. Just make sure you don't google any survival tips or use any hardware stores, because that's cheating on your ideology.

Even if you did get a girlfriend some day, I feel like you would end up walking in on her getting railed by a Northern European traveler who refers to the base of his dick as his 'root.'

Industry produces guns. All the people who didn't convert have been wiped from the face of the earth by now. The only few which remain have been allowed to exist as cute reminder of what the early ancestors lived like. Anyone who doesn't evolve becomes a footnote in the history books. I keep wondering why is it nearly always the comfortable soy drinking pleb on the other side of the keyboard that asks these questions?

This post was edited by addone on Jul 24 2021 05:15pm
Jul 30 2021 03:09am
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Jul 24 2021 06:08pm)
"Industry is terrible"

Very emotionally driven of you. Funny of you to assume that I not only spend 30$ on keyboards as this was passed down as most of my PC parts were. Not only that but I am in the process of selling my pc because I do not care for tech lol. Also another note, how high and mighty of you to assume so much about me. Fool.
Jul 30 2021 03:30am
For those that make this personal. I understand. You want your hand in the cookie jar just enough so you get to live the life of the worker. Go work your entire life, and give back into a tyrannical, degenerative society that does not care for you.
My problem with Industrial Society is that it harms the individual. Corporations pollute and destroy nature, politicians lie and steal, the media lies and fools you. No one is autonomous within this system, freedom is just a human construct and you are fooled on that basis too.
So go ahead and defend your idolized politicians and defend the corporations that step on your fucking throat. You are all pathetic. LIVE FREE OR DIE.

https://youtu.be/B6GdsRIbTSk
https://youtu.be/XvubL4oT7po

They're gonna kill you, the politicians and the corporations, and they're gonna do it while you're distracted by the 4th branch, the media.

I reject this all just enough, I want to return to the tribe, but thats impossible. You will be raped by the bigger powers in this world; look at the middle east.

"The only thing EVIL needs to continue, is for good men to do nothing"

GOODBYE YOU FUCKING TYRANTS

DUES VULT
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll