d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Gamepass Recommended Games?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jun 30 2021 06:09am
Hello, gamepass has a special for $1 for next 3 months so I downloaded it on my PC. Anyone recommend any games? Any good rpg games too?
Gold: 91,680.73
Jun 30 2021 09:55am
Fallout series (I personally liked new Vegas and 3 better than 4)
Children of Morta - gave me 2d pixelated dark souls / diablo vibes, cool story and gameplay loop
Dead Cells - another 2d platformer hack n slash, also dark souls vibes here. Gameplay loop is fantastic but it can be a bit tough. Highly recommend.
Final Fantasy 7 and the x/x2 games are there. Fun nostalgia trips.
Hellblade - quite a unique game, play with good headphones, the audio is spectacular.
Hollow Knight - another 2d platformer hack n slash. Highly recommend. Can be tricky in spots and a guide can help if you feel lost or stuck, but the gameplay and art style is top notch.
Man Eater - shark rpg, mindless fun, not a super long game either.
Middle Earth Shadow of War - keep getting this recommended by friends but havnt tried it yet. On my list to play soon.
Ori (2 games) - beautiful art style and story. 2d platformer. I really enjoyed it all around.
Slay the Spire - deck building battle type game, quite enjoyable and not a huge time sink
Subnautica - survival base building gathering type ocean sim on an alien planet. Some jump scare moments, but good fun.
Elder Scrolls - Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim - some of the best rpgs on there, arguably. Shouldn't need much explanation, sunk a lot of hours into each over the years.
The Outer Worlds - shooter with rpg elements. Good humor and a fun experience. Not super lengthy.

Honestly, I feel gamepass is one of the best deals in gaming. I have gamepass ultimate stacked for the next 3 years because of all the value it gave me. Let me try a ton of games I would have missed because I wouldn't have bought them otherwise. Even made me buy a few that I loved and wanted to own and support devs (hollow Knight and dead cells)

I can even play some of them on my mobile using a Bluetooth controller thanks to xcloud.

Good luck!
Jul 2 2021 12:34pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Jun 30 2021 11:55am)
Fallout series (I personally liked new Vegas and 3 better than 4)
Children of Morta - gave me 2d pixelated dark souls / diablo vibes, cool story and gameplay loop
Dead Cells - another 2d platformer hack n slash, also dark souls vibes here. Gameplay loop is fantastic but it can be a bit tough. Highly recommend.
Final Fantasy 7 and the x/x2 games are there. Fun nostalgia trips.
Hellblade - quite a unique game, play with good headphones, the audio is spectacular.
Hollow Knight - another 2d platformer hack n slash. Highly recommend. Can be tricky in spots and a guide can help if you feel lost or stuck, but the gameplay and art style is top notch.
Man Eater - shark rpg, mindless fun, not a super long game either.
Middle Earth Shadow of War - keep getting this recommended by friends but havnt tried it yet. On my list to play soon.
Ori (2 games) - beautiful art style and story. 2d platformer. I really enjoyed it all around.
Slay the Spire - deck building battle type game, quite enjoyable and not a huge time sink
Subnautica - survival base building gathering type ocean sim on an alien planet. Some jump scare moments, but good fun.
Elder Scrolls - Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim - some of the best rpgs on there, arguably. Shouldn't need much explanation, sunk a lot of hours into each over the years.
The Outer Worlds - shooter with rpg elements. Good humor and a fun experience. Not super lengthy.

Honestly, I feel gamepass is one of the best deals in gaming. I have gamepass ultimate stacked for the next 3 years because of all the value it gave me. Let me try a ton of games I would have missed because I wouldn't have bought them otherwise. Even made me buy a few that I loved and wanted to own and support devs (hollow Knight and dead cells)

I can even play some of them on my mobile using a Bluetooth controller thanks to xcloud.

Good luck!

Good games, ive played and beat like 80% of your list haha, ori was amazing.
Gold: 1,620.15
Jul 3 2021 11:27am
The Yakuza series is amazing
Gold: 3,476.00
Jul 7 2021 02:20pm
I can't recommend Limbo enough. It doesn't look impressive at first glance but its a great short side-scroller with a surprisingly good "story"
Gold: 196.75
Jul 7 2021 03:18pm
Dead by daylight and sims 4 . buncha games on there
Jul 7 2021 06:22pm
Quote (Megatroniks @ Jul 7 2021 05:18pm)
Dead by daylight and sims 4 . buncha games on there

sims got me :)
Gold: 0.71
Jul 7 2021 10:45pm
Quote (Butttruck @ Jul 3 2021 11:27am)
The Yakuza series is amazing

Yep. This.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll