d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Every App Says "update In Progress"
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 61.00
Jun 29 2021 07:25am
So I go to bed and it's all working fine, now I wake up and my xbox is basically an expensive paperweight.
I can't open any app, when I do it says update in progress...but of course nothing is updating.
tried resetting 100x but nothing, am I the only one having this issue?
Gold: 81,680.73
Jun 29 2021 12:35pm
Quote (ErrorCode404 @ Jun 29 2021 09:25am)
So I go to bed and it's all working fine, now I wake up and my xbox is basically an expensive paperweight.
I can't open any app, when I do it says update in progress...but of course nothing is updating.
tried resetting 100x but nothing, am I the only one having this issue?

Trying so hard to resist the connection between your jsp username and this issue. Forgive me but it's extremely difficult.

Instead of resetting the xbox, have you fully powered it off? Like off off unplugged no juice? When you power it back on make sure the internet connection is working, if not power cycle your modem too.

Do you GameShare or are all these titles yours? Can you open the settings app or does that do it too?

My one x and series x both are working as they should. What type of console do you have?
Gold: 61.00
Jun 29 2021 08:32pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Jun 29 2021 02:35pm)
Trying so hard to resist the connection between your jsp username and this issue. Forgive me but it's extremely difficult.

Instead of resetting the xbox, have you fully powered it off? Like off off unplugged no juice? When you power it back on make sure the internet connection is working, if not power cycle your modem too.

Do you GameShare or are all these titles yours? Can you open the settings app or does that do it too?

My one x and series x both are working as they should. What type of console do you have?

Ya, that is the first thing I tried lol. I have had an xbox since it came out but thanks for trying to help. It had something to do with the xbox servers and its all working now, thanks.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll