d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Black Desert > Do People Here Play This?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19.05
Trader: Trusted
Sep 2 2021 01:32pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Sep 2 2021 03:23pm)
Whats the highest you can buy????

Wait so there taking away the pearl season pass part or what does that mean?

Those are all the options for the blackstone exchange.

"Up until this point, we have introduced the Season Servers to help new Adventurers quickly acclimate themselves to the game. This was successful on numerous counts, however, the difficulty of enhancement and post-graduation progression were still very apparent. Therefore, we have reduced the difficulty of obtaining PEN (V) Tuvala gear, which was previously set to match the difficulty of obtaining TET (IV) boss gear as their stats were similar. So, we plan to allow all PEN (V) Tuvala gear (excluding accessories) to be exchangeable once per family to a TET (IV) boss gear that cannot be traded. Still, we are well aware that making TET (IV) boss gear into PEN (V) is an arduous task. We are currently thinking of a system where Adventurers will be able to set incremental goals to add a sense of progression culminating in the attainment of PEN (V) gear. However, this will be different from the current Caphras Stone Enhancement system.

To apply the changes stated above, we plan end the current Summer Season early to get a jump start on the new Season Server. We will be proceeding with the transition of seasons in a way where Adventurers will not feel like they are losing out on their Season Pass rewards that they were not able to obtain."

I guess they've decided to end early, and make it easier/allow one exchange of each piece to boss gear for people who haven't got full PEN Tuvala or completed the season pass :/

I don't play seasons much - usually the first few days to get the pass completed and early graduate the moment it's available.

This post was edited by Garnier on Sep 2 2021 01:36pm
Gold: 2,120.00
Sep 2 2021 01:36pm
Quote (Garnier @ Sep 2 2021 01:32pm)
Those are all the options for the blackstone exchange.

"Up until this point, we have introduced the Season Servers to help new Adventurers quickly acclimate themselves to the game. This was successful on numerous counts, however, the difficulty of enhancement and post-graduation progression were still very apparent. Therefore, we have reduced the difficulty of obtaining PEN (V) Tuvala gear, which was previously set to match the difficulty of obtaining TET (IV) boss gear as their stats were similar. So, we plan to allow all PEN (V) Tuvala gear (excluding accessories) to be exchangeable once per family to a TET (IV) boss gear that cannot be traded. Still, we are well aware that making TET (IV) boss gear into PEN (V) is an arduous task. We are currently thinking of a system where Adventurers will be able to set incremental goals to add a sense of progression culminating in the attainment of PEN (V) gear. However, this will be different from the current Caphras Stone Enhancement system.

To apply the changes stated above, we plan end the current Summer Season early to get a jump start on the new Season Server. We will be proceeding with the transition of seasons in a way where Adventurers will not feel like they are losing out on their Season Pass rewards that they were not able to obtain."

I guess they've decided to end early, and make it easier/allow one exchange of each piece to boss gear for people who haven't got full PEN Tuvala I guess. I don't play seasons much - usually the first few days to get the pass completed and early graduate the moment it's available.

So is the new season started yet? Cause that would be so nice
Sep 2 2021 01:38pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Sep 2 2021 03:36pm)
So is the new season started yet? Cause that would be so nice

This one was supposed to end at the end of Sept or Oct 1st iirc so hopefully in a couple weeks :thumbsup:
Gold: 2,120.00
Sep 2 2021 02:01pm
Quote (Garnier @ Sep 2 2021 01:38pm)
This one was supposed to end at the end of Sept or Oct 1st iirc so hopefully in a couple weeks :thumbsup:

Sweet. I may just have to come out of retirement.
Gold: 148.00
Sep 2 2021 10:29pm
Yup, this summer season is supposedly ending sometime in the last week of September. Lots of quality of life changes for those who haven't played in a few years. And lots of updates and events to keep people interested.
Sep 3 2021 03:39am
Their also doing revamps on the majority of older classes. I haven't played either but both Warrior and Ranger mini video teasers look good so far.

This post was edited by Garnier on Sep 3 2021 03:40am
Sep 6 2021 07:31pm
Up to 0/32 for PEN main hand Blackstar weapon on a 295 stack, almost 120k~ crons used so far ><

Gold: 100,574.00
Sep 23 2021 06:42am
nope
Gold: 3,710.00
Oct 5 2021 06:16pm
on/off mystic
Gold: 5,300.00
Oct 23 2021 03:17am
on/off awa musa since release, tagged awa warrior
304/306/385 kutum
pen bs mh, pen lunar, pen turo for acc, human crystals

still playing from time to time, mainly pvp
looking forward to the class changes, as we probably all know musa is in a very bad state
but i still enjoy him

This post was edited by TomGetEm on Oct 23 2021 03:29am
Go Back To Black Desert Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll