d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Girlfriend Help Please
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,450.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 23 2021 05:12pm
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 23 2021 06:36pm)
1. Yes, she said she wanted to win money by buying bitcoin but it was off of a fake app.
2. She didn’t ask for 13k, but asked for 3-5k. Of course willing to take more.
3. Child’s father has done nothing.
4. Yes, she said it over and over. If you love me you’d spend money on me.

I’ve give money in the past, and have fights over money. Right now, she doesn’t even have enough money for make up. But she drops like 500$ every time to buy make up packages it lasts for 4-5 months.

Well, to that I would respond:

1) She thought she was going to win BitCoin off of a fake app? I don't know about that. Seems off to me that this was the suggestion for her financial dire straits, it's a pretty weak one.
2) Has she explained why 3-5k is enough if she's supposedly dangerously in the hole for 13k?
3) Has she asked? Are they still actively in court and is she is finding troubles acquiring attorney fees?
4) That is the biggest red flag ever and is a form of emotional manipulation to get what she wants. Based on this alone, i'd be extremely skeptical.

Does she really not have money for makeup? Or is she just telling you that. $500 for 4-5 months is absolutely stunning in terms of costs. I went shopping with my fiancee a few times and she got a full year's worth for that amount.

This smells very funny.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 23 2021 05:12pm
Gold: 222.69
Jun 23 2021 09:03pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 24 2021 07:12am)
Well, to that I would respond:

1) She thought she was going to win BitCoin off of a fake app? I don't know about that. Seems off to me that this was the suggestion for her financial dire straits, it's a pretty weak one.
2) Has she explained why 3-5k is enough if she's supposedly dangerously in the hole for 13k?
3) Has she asked? Are they still actively in court and is she is finding troubles acquiring attorney fees?
4) That is the biggest red flag ever and is a form of emotional manipulation to get what she wants. Based on this alone, i'd be extremely skeptical.

Does she really not have money for makeup? Or is she just telling you that. $500 for 4-5 months is absolutely stunning in terms of costs. I went shopping with my fiancee a few times and she got a full year's worth for that amount.

This smells very funny.

1. She doesn’t understand cryptocurrency so has no clue. Just sends money to a random person.
2. She mostly took care of rest herself, but is paying other debts by monthly payment.
3. They already divorced a while ago. Everything is done. She didn’t ask him at all for that money but will ask for help to support the child sometimes.
4. She uses that every time. I’ve given her money on the past to help her out. She says it’s okay for me to give up a friend just so she can have money (long story). How can I sacrifice a friend for merely just transferring money? I had trouble transferring atm. In the past I remember one big fight over if I don’t give her money she’d break up with me. Even her brother says I should give her money to buy a house.

She uses expensive stuff. I’ve told her to try to control her spending. She doesn’t seem to care. Her rooms got stuff she doesn’t even use. Then when she’s dry, she’ll ask me for money.

This post was edited by Tarisus on Jun 23 2021 09:15pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 23 2021 10:21pm
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 24 2021 05:03am)
1. She doesn’t understand cryptocurrency so has no clue. Just sends money to a random person.
2. She mostly took care of rest herself, but is paying other debts by monthly payment.
3. They already divorced a while ago. Everything is done. She didn’t ask him at all for that money but will ask for help to support the child sometimes.
4. She uses that every time. I’ve given her money on the past to help her out. She says it’s okay for me to give up a friend just so she can have money (long story). How can I sacrifice a friend for merely just transferring money? I had trouble transferring atm. In the past I remember one big fight over if I don’t give her money she’d break up with me. Even her brother says I should give her money to buy a house.

She uses expensive stuff. I’ve told her to try to control her spending. She doesn’t seem to care. Her rooms got stuff she doesn’t even use. Then when she’s dry, she’ll ask me for money.

You know what to do
Jun 24 2021 07:18am
I do want to ask this. You guys don’t think it’s fair for a mother to be asking for money just to relief herself a little of financial burden? Expectations change a lot when you have a kid.

But of course from my perspective, love over money.
Jun 25 2021 03:57pm
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 24 2021 03:18pm)
I do want to ask this. You guys don’t think it’s fair for a mother to be asking for money just to relief herself a little of financial burden? Expectations change a lot when you have a kid.

No matter how much mental gymnastics you do only a beta would think it’s ok. But at the end of the day you do you.

Jun 25 2021 04:55pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 26 2021 05:57am)
No matter how much mental gymnastics you do only a beta would think it’s ok. But at the end of the day you do you.

Always think in other persons shoes, no matter if the person seems unreasonable. I already ended it 2 days ago.
Jun 25 2021 04:57pm
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 24 2021 03:18pm)

Yes ofcourse when you know that person very well for a long time.

Not a random single mom you found on a hookup app
Gold: 4,406.00
Jul 5 2021 11:24am
you're getting taken for a ride my friend. This is some beta shit. Don't give her a dollar. The real winner here is her ex husband who has someone else paying his alimony.

Find a real woman who has her shit together. this is embarrassing.

Yours truly,
everyone
Gold: 3,578.00
Jul 5 2021 04:14pm
She does not have the right to ask.

Asking for such a high amount kinda seems like a sugger daddy situation imo

How long have u been dating
Warn: 40%
Jul 5 2021 07:50pm
There’s an old saying in Tennessee… I know it’s in Texas probably Tennessee that says… Fool me once, shame on - shame on me. Fool me - you can’t get fooled again!
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll