d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast Ladder 2018-2022 >
ISO
> Iso Multiple Anni Farm Participants
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: 23,760.71
Jun 20 2021 10:21pm
Quote (icecoldblood @ Jun 20 2021 11:19pm)
but seriously if noone provides me with patch notes im going to asume that this is still a viable method till disproven by either a field testing it personally or someone finding blizzard provided patch notes if ur source is the fourm thats not crediable to me its just a giant hoax in my eyes so yeah i need proof can anyone provide that or can ppl only provide hear say information which is not admissible to me at all

theres an army of dclone hunters, some with hundreds or thousands of bots all looking for annis. many of them have confirmed this method no longer works. no ones going to bother field testing something for a rando when more established people have already confirmed it doesnt work.
Gold: 130.14
Jun 20 2021 10:24pm
Quote (poosie @ Jun 21 2021 12:21am)
theres an army of dclone hunters, some with hundreds or thousands of bots all looking for annis. many of them have confirmed this method no longer works. no ones going to bother field testing something for a rando when more established people have already confirmed it doesnt work.

i didn't ask u to field test it that wouldn't be creditable to me only if i field tested it would i find it creditable cuz if u say it its only hear say i mean unless u like video the whole process so yeah if you cant provide patch notes im just going to assume this is a big hoax for long time players to print money and to discourage others from doing it also
Go Back To Softcore USEast Ladder 2018-2022 Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic