d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Nice Guys
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 19 2021 09:58am
You don't have to be an asshole to get chicks. The whole "nice guy" thing is talking about men who are too passive and seem desperate for any form of female attention. Just stand your ground and understand that every girl isn't going to like you.
Gold: 476.99
Jul 20 2021 08:53pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 19 2021 09:58am)
You don't have to be an asshole to get chicks. The whole "nice guy" thing is talking about men who are too passive and seem desperate for any form of female attention. Just stand your ground and understand that every girl isn't going to like you.

Being overly aggressive and ugly at the same time just makes you look like an incel attempting to use PUA/MGTOW strats to score chicks - its epic fail and does not work.

Being overly aggressive and attractive works, because well - chicks will tolerate anything if he's hot enough.

But I agree, you can come off strong and dominant while being a gentleman and caring person at the same time. Autists who can't do this are just going to end up annoying people.
Jul 31 2021 01:15am
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Jul 20 2021 10:53pm)
Being overly aggressive and ugly at the same time just makes you look like an incel attempting to use PUA/MGTOW strats to score chicks - its epic fail and does not work.

Being overly aggressive and attractive works, because well - chicks will tolerate anything if he's hot enough.

But I agree, you can come off strong and dominant while being a gentleman and caring person at the same time. Autists who can't do this are just going to end up annoying people.

Yea there is a general fine line but i think everyone's fine line will differ from person to person
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 26 2021 02:53am
The "nice guy" stereotype is mostly about men who believe that a girl is supposed to develop feelings for anyone she is acquainted with.
If you're nice, helpful, friendly and respectful to her, she owes you sex or a relationship <-- this is the thing that they are convinced of.

The irony in the label "nice guy" comes from the fact that they tend to drop their niceness the moment they get rejected. That's when the masks drop, and it turns out that there's absolutely nothing nice about them, and that the girl in question made a good call rejecting them.
Gold: 6,723.69
Aug 27 2021 04:21am
Quote (Leevee @ Aug 26 2021 10:53am)
The "nice guy" stereotype is mostly about men who believe that a girl is supposed to develop feelings for anyone she is acquainted with.
If you're nice, helpful, friendly and respectful to her, she owes you sex or a relationship <-- this is the thing that they are convinced of.

The irony in the label "nice guy" comes from the fact that they tend to drop their niceness the moment they get rejected. That's when the masks drop, and it turns out that there's absolutely nothing nice about them, and that the girl in question made a good call rejecting them.

I don't think that that's the nice guy definition at all :unsure: a nice guy to me is someone who puts the lady on a pedestal and keeps doing so, to the point where it becomes cliché. They usually do not put themselves out there enough to overcome the competition (i.e., "alpha's"), so that nice guys tend to end up with women who have had one or more horrible boyfriends in the past and will learn to appreciate a man who puts them on a pedestal instead of using them for sex or other things. It can be quite challenging for either party to stay in such a relationship, because the relationship is almost used as a therapy to overcome a past which had damaged them -- the unpopularity of the nice guy, and the use/abuse of the lady.
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 28 2021 10:56am
Quote (Leeevee @ Aug 27 2021 12:21pm)
I don't think that that's the nice guy definition at all :unsure: a nice guy to me is someone who puts the lady on a pedestal and keeps doing so, to the point where it becomes cliché. They usually do not put themselves out there enough to overcome the competition (i.e., "alpha's"), so that nice guys tend to end up with women who have had one or more horrible boyfriends in the past and will learn to appreciate a man who puts them on a pedestal instead of using them for sex or other things. It can be quite challenging for either party to stay in such a relationship, because the relationship is almost used as a therapy to overcome a past which had damaged them -- the unpopularity of the nice guy, and the use/abuse of the lady.

I guess that makes sense, since it's kind of an Internet colloquialism, that term might be used for different phenomena by different people.
I'm getting it mostly from Reddit. See www.reddit.com/r/niceguys from some absolutely cringeworthy testimonials of people interacting with "nice guys".

I do see some overlap between our interpretations though! Putting women on a pedestal tends to be a sign of a completely imbalanced view on women. If you don't see a woman as your equal, your relationship with her will always be strained.
Gold: 6,292.80
Aug 29 2021 12:41am
Quote (Leevee @ Aug 28 2021 12:56pm)
I guess that makes sense, since it's kind of an Internet colloquialism, that term might be used for different phenomena by different people.
I'm getting it mostly from Reddit. See www.reddit.com/r/niceguys from some absolutely cringeworthy testimonials of people interacting with "nice guys".

I do see some overlap between our interpretations though! Putting women on a pedestal tends to be a sign of a completely imbalanced view on women. If you don't see a woman as your equal, your relationship with her will always be strained.

What happens when she is clearly not your equal? Problem is when your real deal the head of the household woman don't want to respect that. They wana jump ship, find the next sucker on facebook an try an run his whole life and home for him and nag him to death. There is no equal, if women can't control you now a days their gone 9 times out of 10. To easy to find the next sucker.

Quote (Leevee @ Aug 26 2021 04:53am)

Why keep being ''nice'' aka chasing/spending time or energy on a woman your not going to wind up with. I'm not saying don't be nice or be an ass if you see her/talk to her again. Or if you really like her not to keep trying lol. But what's the point most of the time? You must be a woman everything you say is literally the mans fault. Women have a tendency to lead you on without technically leading you on, there slick as foxes don't let them fool you. They use men too ALL the time. An usually when men treat you extra nice, take you out, talk to you all the time, etc. Its because they want you as more than a friend, once you friend zone the man why on gods earth would he take you out again? waste his time and gas money on you? Keep on flirting with her to waste their time while she probably got 6 unread texts from the OTHA NIGGAS in her dms that she's gonna get back to soon as she gets off work lol nty.

Men used to be ''pigs'' its women now.

Here's some advice for men everywhere, focus on yourself, get the money so you have the power when you get the woman, get it while you can in the mean time, f*** that b**** anyway, don't marry, and if you EVER let one live with you make sure she has to sign a rent receipt every month and its in your best interest not to actually charge her anything or just take a few bucks just make her sign. Save you a lot of hassle in court & if she takes you to court guess who owes you all that unpaid rent. Oh and cheat on them every chance you get THEY ARE ALREADY/GOING TO DO IT TO YOU ANYWAY! don't give some bum bitch half of what you own not never. kick her to the curb, put a retainer on all good local lawyers, and drown her in lawyer fees. Make her pay you child support, your the bread winner and own & maintain your childrens home. She aint shit but a renter that's been evicted.

dont be a cuck or a sucker and bow down to women, they are your lesser, they came from your lung, thats why the devil went to Eve. Adam would have had snake for dinner. Respect them though, they give us children. Just don't be the next one that loses everything to one, there's some great women out there but to many are snakes in the grass, and they communicate with other top tier snakes in the grass that teach them how to be a better snake in the grass, and we all know where that winds up.
Gold: 6,292.80
Aug 29 2021 02:11am
sry 4 double post that was supposed to be an edit to remove my rant and rave cuz why bother jesus christ.....

This post was edited by AbSoLuTe-VoDkA on Aug 29 2021 02:24am
Gold: 2.66
Sep 1 2021 06:19pm
that nice guy shit don’t apply if you’re tall and handsome.

But if you are a short guy, getting inside of women will be a challenge.
Sep 2 2021 11:13pm
just buy me stuff and we'll be ok
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll