d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > US Server Trading >
ISO
> Buying Gold Most Populated Servers
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2021 11:27am
Quote (Gamuwu @ Jun 18 2021 11:26am)
And yet you are asking 60g more ROFL thats what this whole thread has been about. You taking a normal going ratio, then pointing to a good ratio, then scuffing it by even more and saying DURRRR DIS SEEMS CORRECT. NOBODY BUY WOW GOLD, SELL ME GOLD DERP.

60g more than the guy who's wants 1800 per token when you're selling them for 1k?

Plenty of people are selling gold at 1:150+ it's really not that crazy to offer higher ratio for more gold/fg. People offer bulk deals in literally every forum here

There is no "normal" ratio because there aren't enough buyers....you making up a normal ratio when some people are 1:90, 1:140, 1:175 etc.

Again... Some guy gets a 1:340 ratio yet none of you post there, I ask for 1:200 and I'm crucified for "ruining the market" when I can buy gold 1:175 but wanna see if I can make 1:200??...

????...

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Jun 18 2021 11:31am
Gold: 135,078.00
Jun 18 2021 11:32am
Quote (Dreamlight @ Jun 18 2021 01:27pm)
60g more than the guy who's wants 1800 per token when you're selling them for 1k?

Plenty of people are selling gold at 1:150+ it's really not that crazy to offer higher ratio for more gold/fg. People offer bulk deals in literally every forum here

first, no that person is selling tokens on YOUR realm, the $20 ones. So you get to choose where the gold is, (confusing I know but some people actually play wow and like gold on their server). And No I was referencing your 1:140 comment.

If so many people are selling for 25% higher than your requested (there aren't, there's like 2 or 3 and they never log on which is why their fg doesn't move) then why do you think its appropriate to offer even less? In what world do you take the cheapest ratio being offered and then cut 25% off and say thats the going rate?

If I were to go into your classic threads and offer 1:9 you would laugh at me. That's whats happening here, you are offering a trash rate and trying to defend it instead of just saying you are offering a service to people who need to unload gold fast.
Jun 18 2021 11:39am
How am I offering a trash ratio if I can buy gold at 1:175 on my realm and want to see if I can buy gold on a different realm at a higher ratio since I have to transfer it? Lol

Why would you ever.want to buy what 15 people are selling at? Isn't that like logical purchasing? If 20 people are selling enigma for 20fg and none of them have buyers, one will sell it for 15fg. It's literally just trying to find the best bang for your buck

Why would I not seek the highest ratio instead of just accepting the first ratio I find? How is this not normal to you?

If nobody posted in this thread and I bumped it for weeks, I would just buy gold at 1:175 which I have no issues with but apparently that deeply hurts you people... And if someone found a seller at.1:340 not even a few weeks ago how is it "absurdly low" to seek.1:200 when most people who actually sell gold want 1:175
Jun 18 2021 12:00pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Jun 18 2021 01:39pm)
How am I offering a trash ratio if I can buy gold at 1:175 on my realm and want to see if I can buy gold on a different realm at a higher ratio since I have to transfer it? Lol

Why would you ever.want to buy what 15 people are selling at? Isn't that like logical purchasing? If 20 people are selling enigma for 20fg and none of them have buyers, one will sell it for 15fg. It's literally just trying to find the best bang for your buck

Why would I not seek the highest ratio instead of just accepting the first ratio I find? How is this not normal to you?

If nobody posted in this thread and I bumped it for weeks, I would just buy gold at 1:175 which I have no issues with but apparently that deeply hurts you people... And if someone found a seller at.1:340 not even a few weeks ago how is it "absurdly low" to seek.1:200 when most people who actually sell gold want 1:175

you keep saying 1:175 is the going rate, why? If you buy less than 5k fg worth at this ratio (and thats all those people have to sell) then doesn't that mean you got a good deal and now the market is dry at this ratio?

If you can buy 40k fg worth @ 1:200 more power to you, but if you buy something at a good ratio and buy out all of the stock, the market adjusts. You cant say there's no demand when you literally bought out all of the stock lol. You yourself have affected the price.

Check out every thread on the first two pages, 1 dude might come close to your ratio, cept he has two people trying to buy gold from him and hasn't replied to either in weeks.
Jun 18 2021 12:08pm
I haven't bought any gold yet idk how many times I gotta tell you this. everyone who's PM'd me I told them I'm waiting for 2 week notice, which came out.

I'm now buying gold and I'm looking for 1:175 because 2 people can sell me that on my server and sell 2mil+. Why would I seek lower and not higher if I have 2 sellers who can sell me gold? Why would I even entertain boyg 1:140?

I have no enemies on d2jsp but you guys are really reaching here. You guys keep thinking I'm just some omega walking wow vault filled with gold buying at 1:200 and selling at 1:100... I haven't sold any retail gold since I sold exii tokens, and literally all of my fg is from selling classic gold I bought at 1:1.5 and 1:2 --- literally had 0fg before tbc came out

Also the fact I keep telling you my fg won't go up until d2r, not sure if you know but there is a lot more boes coming with next raid, I also want to buy polar gloves which costs around 2milliom gold. I'm not trying to flip or do sketchy stuff I'm just looking for gold at ratios I'm already buying or at higher

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Jun 18 2021 12:12pm
Jun 18 2021 12:19pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Jun 18 2021 02:08pm)
I haven't bought any gold yet idk how many times I gotta tell you this. everyone who's PM'd me I told them I'm waiting for 2 week notice, which came out.

I'm now buying gold and I'm looking for 1:175 because 2 people can sell me that on my server and sell 2mil+. Why would I seek lower and not higher if I have 2 sellers who can sell me gold? Why would I even entertain boyg 1:140?

I have no enemies on d2jsp but you guys are really reaching here. You guys keep thinking I'm just some omega walking wow vault filled with gold buying at 1:200 and selling at 1:100... I haven't sold any retail gold since I sold exii tokens, and literally all of my fg is from selling classic gold I bought at 1:1.5 and 1:2 --- literally had 0fg before tbc came out

Also the fact I keep telling you my fg won't go up until d2r, not sure if you know ^gamuwu but there is a lot more boes coming with next raid, I also want to buy polar gloves which costs around 2milliom gold. I'm not trying to flip or do sketchy stuff I'm just looking for gold at ratios I'm already buying or at higher

I tried explaining this to you a month back, you saw cheap gold due to people quitting and a long content drought. Wow gold doesn't drop constantly, it fluctuates with content patches.

I think you should reconsider that 1:175 offer, closer we get to patch the higher gold will cost.

best of luck nonflipper friend.
Gold: 69.00
Jun 18 2021 06:58pm
I got 63k Tich Ally to sell. I robbed it from Bajheera himself.
Go Back To US Server Trading Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check