d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Get The Original Players Back
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 108.00
Jun 10 2021 04:25pm
So what do you guys think it would take to get the players of Modern Warfare (COD4), WAW, and MW2 back? Do you think any of the creators will make simple games with those same engines, or is it too far gone? Do you think they will always keep the pay to win style of gameplay and the battle royal based matches?

Just for clarification, I’m not saying the new games are bad at all. I just don’t prefer the direction they went after MW3.
Gold: 150.00
Jul 10 2021 10:29am
Quote (redzeedangler @ Jun 10 2021 03:25pm)
So what do you guys think it would take to get the players of Modern Warfare (COD4), WAW, and MW2 back? Do you think any of the creators will make simple games with those same engines, or is it too far gone? Do you think they will always keep the pay to win style of gameplay and the battle royal based matches?

Just for clarification, I’m not saying the new games are bad at all. I just don’t prefer the direction they went after MW3.

They went in the direction of money.
Warzone is fun but it's a cash cow for them and they don't upgrade quality of life. Hackers are insane. The old game engines won't be used because the technology is getting so good (raytracing, DLSS)
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll