d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Any Success Through A Dating App/site?
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 19 2021 09:56am
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 6 2021 09:35pm)
Countless of matches with real ppl

But still shit results overall

Just have been ghosted after talking to a girl everyday for 1 month

Forgot I made this post. We actually talking again. She didn’t ghost me but worried she was ‘too serious’ for me cause of age difference
Jun 22 2021 12:13pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 19 2021 05:56pm)
Forgot I made this post. We actually talking again. She didn’t ghost me but worried she was ‘too serious’ for me cause of age difference

This morning I blocked her. She doesn’t make much effort. Next.
Gold: 4.00
Jun 25 2021 06:26pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 22 2021 11:13am)
This morning I blocked her. She doesn’t make much effort. Next.

I quickly learned that I didn't have patience to play games through an app.
Gold: 104.56
Jun 26 2021 06:23pm
Quote (Archer @ Jun 17 2021 02:34am)
I’m an average looking 28 year old BALD GUY and I’ve had a very successful “career” with dating apps if you can call it that. Started at around 24 after a long time relationship. Moderate income, okay car, nothing extraordinary.

It used to be a miserable experience, until I met one girl. She changed my life forever. Solid 9/10 social wise. I got horribly rejected by her in front of a BIG group. Two weeks later, I was plowing her in my bed. Two years later, we broke up. Throughout the relationship, I learned what I had done that made her fall for me at the time, and since we broke up when I was 26, I’ve got a disgusting amount of people under my belt now. It is well over 100 at this point. Ages range from 20 to 40s. 4 threesomes. One foursome.

I’ve got around 3k matches in the last two years on Tinder alone. This isn’t including bumble and okc/pof

Hire a photographer. Take really good pictures. That will get you the matches if you’re average looking. I took some of my own and my best friend (professional photographer) also contributed. This will get you in the door. This is literally the most important thing. It is worth spending a couple hundred on pictures especially if you’re putting in 95% less effort

I browse guys profiles sometimes and you have a lot of competition. I suggest you make a “girl” account to see what you’re up against. You have to stand out, however that may be. Also, don’t go crazy in your bio.

My bio is:

If you like bad boys, look no further.
I’m bad at nearly everything.

For me, I took up mma, do standup comedy, play music pretty well (now), do art, make content, etc. Standup will help you TREMENDOUSLY
This gets revealed throughout the conversations and you will become of higher value compared to 95% of the guys on the app. Most guys are absolutely boring. I have a lot of “girl” friends and they show me the shit they go through and how guys act. It’s kind of sad, but it also used to be me.

Learn game. It really is a science. If you don’t have confidence, go to the gym. Pick up a new hobby. Anything to better yourself and your own opinion of yourself. If you have confidence and actually portray it when you talk to them and meet them it will blow your mind how easy it actually is to get them to like you. If you don’t feel like researching that much, literally Google “shit test” and ready about it. Understanding that concept and being able to react to it will get you in bed with a girl.

Go to bars and embarrass yourself by talking to girls who you would (in your mind) never have a chance with. The experience goes a long away and you’d be surprised how lucky you can get sometimes.

A lot of the times within a few messages on the app I can get their number. Avoid Snapchat if you can.

I have tons of examples of my conversations of all types of situations/types of girls if anyone is interested. Some of them get sexual fairly quickly, while others are just humorous/casual to get them comfortable enough to meet me. It all depends on how girls are reacting in the moment.

The only downside to all this, is that I’m now looking for a wife, and that has proven to be a lot more difficult than I imagined. You kinda get really desensitized to connection if you choose to live this way.

I’m not on here often but shoot me a pm and I’ll get back to you.

Lol
Jun 28 2021 06:23am
Quote (Archer @ Jun 17 2021 08:34am)
I’m an average looking 28 year old BALD GUY and I’ve had a very successful “career” with dating apps if you can call it that. Started at around 24 after a long time relationship. Moderate income, okay car, nothing extraordinary.

It used to be a miserable experience, until I met one girl. She changed my life forever. Solid 9/10 social wise. I got horribly rejected by her in front of a BIG group. Two weeks later, I was plowing her in my bed. Two years later, we broke up. Throughout the relationship, I learned what I had done that made her fall for me at the time, and since we broke up when I was 26, I’ve got a disgusting amount of people under my belt now. It is well over 100 at this point. Ages range from 20 to 40s. 4 threesomes. One foursome.

I’ve got around 3k matches in the last two years on Tinder alone. This isn’t including bumble and okc/pof

Hire a photographer. Take really good pictures. That will get you the matches if you’re average looking. I took some of my own and my best friend (professional photographer) also contributed. This will get you in the door. This is literally the most important thing. It is worth spending a couple hundred on pictures especially if you’re putting in 95% less effort

I browse guys profiles sometimes and you have a lot of competition. I suggest you make a “girl” account to see what you’re up against. You have to stand out, however that may be. Also, don’t go crazy in your bio.

My bio is:

For me, I took up mma, do standup comedy, play music pretty well (now), do art, make content, etc. Standup will help you TREMENDOUSLY
This gets revealed throughout the conversations and you will become of higher value compared to 95% of the guys on the app. Most guys are absolutely boring. I have a lot of “girl” friends and they show me the shit they go through and how guys act. It’s kind of sad, but it also used to be me.

Learn game. It really is a science. If you don’t have confidence, go to the gym. Pick up a new hobby. Anything to better yourself and your own opinion of yourself. If you have confidence and actually portray it when you talk to them and meet them it will blow your mind how easy it actually is to get them to like you. If you don’t feel like researching that much, literally Google “shit test” and ready about it. Understanding that concept and being able to react to it will get you in bed with a girl.

Go to bars and embarrass yourself by talking to girls who you would (in your mind) never have a chance with. The experience goes a long away and you’d be surprised how lucky you can get sometimes.

A lot of the times within a few messages on the app I can get their number. Avoid Snapchat if you can.

I have tons of examples of my conversations of all types of situations/types of girls if anyone is interested. Some of them get sexual fairly quickly, while others are just humorous/casual to get them comfortable enough to meet me. It all depends on how girls are reacting in the moment.

The only downside to all this, is that I’m now looking for a wife, and that has proven to be a lot more difficult than I imagined. You kinda get really desensitized to connection if you choose to live this way.

Summary:

1) start lifting
2) be confident
3) dont be boring
Gold: 138.69
Jun 28 2021 08:56am
Quote (r4f @ Jun 7 2021 04:42pm)
Yea I get too many of those “buy me a gift card first” scams lol.

Which app do you use?

That's not exactly scamming. It would be more accurate to say you've been meeting a lot of gold diggers.
Gold: 173.00
Jun 28 2021 06:27pm
Quote (respeconize8 @ Jun 26 2021 08:23pm)
Lol

Sounds like you could use my threads ;)

Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 28 2021 08:23am)
Summary:

1) start lifting
2) be confident
3) dont be boring

this definitely helps, but in all seriousness you don’t even need to be “ripped”
I’m cut now, but even before I was it still wasn’t all that difficult.

This post was edited by Archer on Jun 28 2021 06:27pm
Gold: 153,801.33
Jul 5 2021 11:26am
best dating site...

d2jsp :D
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Jul 5 2021 08:02pm
Quote (Archer @ 17 Jun 2021 02:34)

My bio is:

A sociopath may also use “mind games” to control friends, family members, co-workers, and even strangers. They may also be perceived as charismatic or charming.
Gold: 4.00
Jul 5 2021 08:18pm
Quote (Greater @ Jul 5 2021 07:02pm)
A sociopath may also use “mind games” to control friends, family members, co-workers, and even strangers. They may also be perceived as charismatic or charming.

Random thought I had when reading this...

A couple years back when I watched "Free Solo" for the first time, I was inspired and amazed at Alex's preparation, dedication, and athleticism.

One my coworkers took in the movie a bit differently. Of the entire documentary, she concluded with the thought that Alex was a sociopath.

I still till this day have no idea why that was the first thing that came to my coworker's head.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll