d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > How To Make Alot Of Ex In Poe | Some Tips
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jun 3 2021 04:52am
Hello,

Some of you might now that i quitted POE for good.
I really want to share some of my tricks that i've used to get ALOT of exalts, because i got asked few times how do i always make so much EX in such a short time.

1) Double Corrupted Div. CARDS

The Big/Huge/Monster moneymaker that surprisingly few know about. And i really mean few people! because i used to find daily / cards listed for cheap -> are the double corrupt divination cards
Aim for these -> The Demon ( headhunter - double implicit corruption ) / Deadly Joy ( Torrent reclamation belt - double implicit corruption) / Love Through Ice ( double implicit corruption - unnatural instinct jewel ).

think of this | a headhunter was around 165ex | doctor card was around 21 ex ( 8x cards = 168 ex ) | the demon card was around 18 ex ( 10x 180 ex ) , sometimes you will need to buy last few cards for 19ex or 20ex but that is NO PROBLEM! because you a have a solid chance to hit a 3+ mirror headhunter | not to mention if 1 of the 2 corruption is good, it will sell 200+ ex . ( ive turned in 7 sets of "the Demon" cards this league and made just around 4 mirror profit ) in worst case scenario you don't even lose that much! lets say you get 2 extremly CRAP implicits, you still got a headhunter you can still sell it 165 EX!~

Deadly Joy card was a joke to me. turned in more than 20 sets! you made profit with EVERY single turn in, because the card set was cheaper than a torrent reclamation not corrupted belt. if you hit a nice double corrupt you can get 40ex + instead of 15ex for the belt

Love Through Ice is tricky because the cards will cost you more than the uncorrupted jewel. But most of the corruptions even the penetration ones are decent. because the jewel is double corrupted -> you have a higher chance of hitting "reduced mana reserved " or corrupted blood" on a 13 ex jewel.

2) Stacked Decks

Here is something that most of you might not know. It was tested by me and a bunch of other guys very carefully in the heist and ritual league and we all agreed on this.
Simply put ->Stacked Decks that come from heists HAVE MUCH BETTER chance of giving valuable cards than the ones gathered from campaign, random maps and blight encounters. if you look, you will quickly notice this in the card variety. The ones from heists ( even the crappy ones ) look very different than the ones from maps and blight campaign. When i see posted a huge stack of cards listed for sale, I pm the seller and if i see he is a witch summoner i quickly cancel the party and excuse myself. Because from experience i noticed that most summoners that hoard 1000+ cards are mostly blight map farmers. When buying stacked decks i personally aim for people that have stacks around 50-120, that don't have a witch class icon ( hah )!
I found really good cards this league, not to mention that they are fun to open, But again only HEIST cards else you are wasting your time and currency.

3) Hands of the high templar gloves

People always asked me how do i have so many pairs with 5 implicits since they usually break theirs on first vaal orb..
Last league also i had around 20+ pairs, all with 5 implicits. best pair i sold so far was in ritual league for 1 mirror and it had a nice frenzy, attack speed, vulnerability curse, critical chance combo

You dont vaal them yourself. You go on poe trade -> you search "Hands of the high templar" / corrupted / max price 1 exalt / and one of these corruptions to guarantee some kind of usefullness -> frenzy charge +1 / elemental weakness curse / attack speed / attacks have crit chance / or spell crit. and than you look for the pairs that have most corruptions, and those corruption can or have some synergy with eahcother. you will be surprised how many pairs with 3-4 implicits you will find posted for 1 ex or lower DAILY! and all you need to do is buy and vaal for 5th implicit. 5 implicit gloves tend to sell better than 4 implicit gloves ( same modifiers ). plus you have a chance of hitting a good/rare implicit yourself with those 1-2 last vaal orbs turning that 1 ex pair into something great worth 30+ ex

after you get 5 implicits be sure to use Blessed Orbs ( yep, you can on these gloves even corrupted ) to get max implicit rolls / use a divine orb until increased max life is 11%+ / go to uber lab and put a random enchant on the gloves / quality the gloves to 20% -> and you are more likely to sell them.

sometimes you will find pairs of gloves with 5 very BAD implicits listed for 1 ex or under. BUY THEM and continue vaaling until one or two of the shit implicits get replaced by something good or something that has synergy

its MUCH better to go like this than buying fresh pairs for 40-50 chaos orbs and vaaling them yourself from scratch! don't vaal from scratch is my advice

4) Watcher's Eye

Remember we are aiming for 100+ ex or mirrors. for me these are the gambles for that -> double corrupted div cards, hands of high templar gloves , watchers eyes.
Watcher's eye gamble is the most tricky gamble, and i don't recommend it because you will mostly lose money
do this when a league its nearing its end or when you plan of quitting the league | and do it with the 3 mod jewels. Even if its pretty rare, if you get double or triple of the same mod category and you are dancing in gold, not to mention that you can also find nice combos within those 3 mods. 3 mods = better chances of good mods, better chances of double mods!

The only time watchers eye are profitable to identify is during the first 2 weeks of a new league. People don't care that much for 2 effects during that time, and some use watcher eyes just as a stat stick that they will need to replace later. even if you get a garbage jewel, it will still sell half of its unidentified price during a league start. so always identify your watchers eye during a leaguestart!

A div card you need to look an eye on is the "Azyran's Reward" ! you always make profit with this card and is not that expensive given what you get in exchange for it!
its also a good way in getting an "The Anima Stone" during league starts CHEAP. not only that you can get an Emperor's Mastery, Anima stone or Watcher Eye ( 2 or 3 mods ) from it! you also get it with a guaranteed corruption and that is just insane! given the price you pay for these cards. Buy the inscribed ultimatums for these cards they are like 15-40 chaos! ( there you go another tip :) )

5) Awakener's Orb and specific crafting

During every league new builds are posted. Focus on the popular builds like that guy on youtube that posts videos weekly that MANY check ( not sure if im allowed to say names or give links ). and look for the rares he suggests in the video.
one big moneymaker i abused this league was the Blizzard Crown. many new builds used this crown

here are the steps i made to get an absurd amount of money with no effort

1) get a random Blizzard crown from poe trade website ilvl 80+ / WITHOUT SPLIT TAG!!
2) use delve crafting to raise quality above 25+ / have item sells more to vendors | than use a fracture fossil to create a copy of that helmet ( they are very cheap this league )
Now you have 2 blizzard crowns with good quality and a spot for a lucky vaal orb if the buyer decides later to do that
3) now spam essences that give MAX LIFE on the helmet and look for something extra like good DEX or good resists+ a spot to craft something | | all helmets will have guaranteed 100+ life because of essence
4) craft something at the bench than list for sale. usually dex + life sells fast for 4 ex per blizzard crown |

so you paid around 100 chaos for 1 helmet, you got 2 helmets that depending on what you randomly get from the essence spamming will sell 2ex-15ex each...

Ill give you another tip to maximize your blizzard crown revenue. Run Uber labs/ gift of the goddess and when you see cold enchants for helmets try to attach that to your Blizzard crowns, it can raise the value exponentially!

I also made alot of money with awakener's orb and glove/ amulet crafting you just need to look for those new guides that get posted and act fast by flooding the market with those specific rares!

6) Chaos orb random spamming + Awakened POE price checker program

This is a way of crafting i never get tired of. Very profitable, many random jackpots, you just need to know what items to spam. i used to do these spams during LEGION 5-ways while leveling my chars up to lvl 100..

1) buy double influenced random cheap jewellry ( mostly rings , look for the influences that can give good curses and spicy stuff) buy like 5-7 rings, or quivers etc.
2) start spaming chaos orbs on each ( one at a time )
3) after press alt + d with the trade macro above each item ( you don't need to look at the MODS YOURSELF ) you just look briefly at the estimated value displayed by the addon in the upper region
4) when you see an exalt icon above one item you STOP. and check yourself the item to see how good it is
5) for rings, quivers you will make ALOT of easy profit this way, if the items are influenced. also the estimated price gived by awakened poe trade is not linked to the database, so even if you are put on a waiting que you will still see estiamted value of the item | this means everything is quick

Well, good luck!
And to be honest, i made alot more currency from my hideout rather than actual grinding stuff in maps..
The only grinds i recommend are Conqueror's / Sirus 9 farming & Jun specific safehouses

This post was edited by SpectraWaves on Jun 3 2021 05:21am
Gold: 95.20
Jun 3 2021 06:02am
Lol. None of these methods make fast money on poe. It requires tedious work and makes barely anything. Just blast maps, you can make way more. Or actually learn to craft.
Gold: 1,444.13
Jun 3 2021 06:40am
thanks? i guess..

so flipping and then crafting.. like literally everyone already knows.
and while flipping is easy as far as brain power its boring and horrible as fuck trading
Gold: 5.00
Jun 3 2021 09:12am
Gambling as a profit method seems flawed

Friend talked me into opening 1000 stacked decks instead of selling them and I lost most of the value on top of the wasted time I could have spent mapping

Gold: Locked
Jun 3 2021 09:24am
hello,

well this is how i made my mirrors.
we are talking about real mirrors , made in less than 2 weeks
if someone wants to read fine, else is also fine! I just wanted to help with this info since it worked for me every league and is not some kind of theoretical analysis or a getting rich posibility.. is something i was doing every league because it worked | and it worked in a relatively short amount of time for absurd outcomes.

if from all that i have posted you focused on the stacked deck part, is your business. everyone reads what he wants afterall and takes what he can. ( also seems that i cannot edit the upper post anymore, so it will remain like that )
when i wrote these things i really took my time and was happy that i could share this with you guys.
but its ok, everyone has his ways of doing things!!

Gold: 2.00
Jun 3 2021 11:21am
Quote (allience @ Jun 3 2021 08:02am)
Lol. None of these methods make fast money on poe. It requires tedious work and makes barely anything. Just blast maps, you can make way more. Or actually learn to craft.

Lol. All you do is RMT so yeah that method is way faster than any of these.
Gold: 230,806.33
Jun 4 2021 12:23am
Quote (allience @ Jun 3 2021 05:02am)

hey man I kind of like the hand of high templar glove idea...

Quote (Agent007 @ Jun 3 2021 10:21am)
Lol. All you do is RMT so yeah that method is way faster than any of these.

if he wants to invest a bit of fg into a character in order to make 20-50x that back I don't really see a problem with that.. why would you?

This post was edited by SlamFkingDunk on Jun 4 2021 12:24am
Gold: 61,337.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 4 2021 03:09am
i make bank collecting the shit my dog produces walking him in the park
Gold: 1,770.20
Jun 4 2021 04:36am
fg in 2021
lol
Gold: 2.00
Jun 4 2021 12:33pm
no idea why you guys are like this