d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Euhcl Reset Idea
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
May 27 2021 02:18pm
Been trying to get this going for a few resets. I agree it is a far fetched idea. But this is my dream setup:

1-6: Bowa: Physical damage concentrated; Keep skilling Critical Strike, Valkyrie, Guided Arrow. Switching to Strafe when getting good enogh Attack Rating.
7: Paladin: Might Aura to level 29, then Fanaticism at level 30, can use any weapon of choice, also bow.
8: Necromancer: Skeletons, Skeleton Mastery, Clay Golem, Amplify Damage, Decrepify for bosses. Can use bow, but wand/shield is most likely beneficial.

I will be bowa. Will update thread if necessary.
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
May 27 2021 10:19pm
this is crazy...
Gold: 1.00
May 27 2021 10:24pm
This sounds viable but also unviable you'll have 6 zons arguing for gear.
I like it but its crazy
May 28 2021 12:36am
Quote (WindowMode @ 28 May 2021 06:24)
This sounds viable but also unviable you'll have 6 zons arguing for gear.
I like it but its crazy

We function as a team. It doesn't matter who gets the gear, one character's benefit is the team's benefit.
Gold: 17.00
May 30 2021 05:11am
Sounds fun. Gear issue Wouldn’t matter after the run anyways, prolly respec to Java. Could even get one of the zons to have a harmony eventually... it would be like a swat team or navy seal team they would be s n I p I n g people.
May 30 2021 07:56am
Quote (Jsoo @ 30 May 2021 13:11)
Sounds fun. Gear issue Wouldn’t matter after the run anyways, prolly respec to Java. Could even get one of the zons to have a harmony eventually... it would be like a swat team or navy seal team they would be s n I p I n g people.

Does that mean you are interested in joining? :) If we get 5+ players, including pala and necro, i am in on it.
Gold: 10.50
May 30 2021 01:53pm
If this is a more laid back group and approach, I’d probably be down for an all night Friday run and can play pala or necro

This post was edited by Tonic231 on May 30 2021 01:53pm
Gold: 6,927.32
May 30 2021 03:58pm
i would like to play necro, need to know timing though
May 30 2021 07:58pm
Quote (Jsoo @ 30 May 2021 13:11)

It seems we have our pala and necro, and i am 1 bowa :) Are you in on another bowa? You can commit to several teams, just measuring interest.

Quote (Tonic231 @ 30 May 2021 21:53)
If this is a more laid back group and approach, I’d probably be down for an all night Friday run and can play pala or necro

Hey, that's awesome! You are in on the strategy? Seems we have another guy here wanting the necro spot, so if you want to take the pala spot, it's yours! I am ready to commit to this.

Quote (Batun @ 30 May 2021 23:58)
i would like to play necro, need to know timing though

That's great!! Much appreciated :)

I am +2 GMT. I will make time for the reset, unless something very important shows up. I will update here regularly. I completely understand if you want to commit to several teams and make a last hour decision. This is just a fun run, so to speak. If it turns out to work good, that's a bonus!

So as far as i can see, we now have 1 pala, 1 necro and 1 bowa! The core structure of the team is there. Now all we need are more bowas!! ^^

Going to be real fun to see how well this works! We stick to the strategy in the main post: Physical ranged damage, with necro casting dmplify damage to boost damage, break physical immunes and provide some shields with skeletons, and paladin providing aura boost to all the bowazons, while choosing whatever weapon and damage he wants. We of course all get different act 2 mercs to benefit from all the different auras.

I was considering suggesting doing normal diablo quest bugged boss runs, but that is up for debate. It is a good way to garner experience and levels, and also build up gear stocks for all of us. I've found that diablo is the easiest boss to run, because one do not have to run through labyrinths. Just the first river part. This ladder, i did about 20 normal diablo runs, then advanced straight to nightmare diablo runs.

Regarding the gear part; I know i wrote we can all just grab gear, but of course, if we find a bow, a bowa should use that, if we find necro stuff, the necro gets that, same with pala. We try to use common sense and some form of team work. I will be making mules before we start so that i am ready to mule gear over to them if that is necessary; I suggest everyone else do that too. I have the habit of making a gem mule, rune mule, jewel mule and such. Takes me about 5 minutes.

I am ready to play for 3-4 hours, after that i woud require a break, for maybe a day or a half. I would be willing to set aside time as we decide as a team, maybe 1-2 hours every evening or later/night. If someone wants to continue as a group after the reset run, that is just cool. If the group falls apart, i will be leveling another character for myself, so i can do quest bugged boss runs for myself. We play by ear :) Everyone can do whatever they want. We can schedule for further group advancement runs if everyone is interested in that, and then people can play solo or with other groups in between that. We keep communication flow in this thread.
Gold: 10.50
May 30 2021 08:11pm
Quote (Taurean @ May 30 2021 08:58pm)
It seems we have our pala and necro, and i am 1 bowa :) Are you in on another bowa? You can commit to several teams, just measuring interest.

Hey, that's awesome! You are in on the strategy? Seems we have another guy here wanting the necro spot, so if you want to take the pala spot, it's yours! I am ready to commit to this.

That's great!! Much appreciated :)

I am +2 GMT. I will make time for the reset, unless something very important shows up. I will update here regularly. I completely understand if you want to commit to several teams and make a last hour decision. This is just a fun run, so to speak. If it turns out to work good, that's a bonus!

So as far as i can see, we now have 1 pala, 1 necro and 1 bowa! The core structure of the team is there. Now all we need are more bowas!! ^^

Going to be real fun to see how well this works! We stick to the strategy in the main post: Physical ranged damage, with necro casting dmplify damage to boost damage, break physical immunes and provide some shields with skeletons, and paladin providing aura boost to all the bowazons, while choosing whatever weapon and damage he wants. We of course all get different act 2 mercs to benefit from all the different auras.

I was considering suggesting doing normal diablo quest bugged boss runs, but that is up for debate. It is a good way to garner experience and levels, and also build up gear stocks for all of us. I've found that diablo is the easiest boss to run, because one do not have to run through labyrinths. Just the first river part. This ladder, i did about 20 normal diablo runs, then advanced straight to nightmare diablo runs.

Regarding the gear part; I know i wrote we can all just grab gear, but of course, if we find a bow, a bowa should use that, if we find necro stuff, the necro gets that, same with pala. We try to use common sense and some form of team work. I will be making mules before we start so that i am ready to mule gear over to them if that is necessary; I suggest everyone else do that too. I have the habit of making a gem mule, rune mule, jewel mule and such. Takes me about 5 minutes.

I am ready to play for 3-4 hours, after that i woud require a break, for maybe a day or a half. I would be willing to set aside time as we decide as a team, maybe 1-2 hours every evening or later/night. If someone wants to continue as a group after the reset run, that is just cool. If the group falls apart, i will be leveling another character for myself, so i can do quest bugged boss runs for myself. We play by ear :) Everyone can do whatever they want. We can schedule for further group advancement runs if everyone is interested in that, and then people can play solo or with other groups in between that. We keep communication flow in this thread.

Yeah I think it’ll be fun to see how it works out! I’ll be paladin, totally fine with that.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll