d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Survivor S4 Blind Odds
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
May 30 2021 01:06am
Quote (Sempervirens @ May 30 2021 08:42am)
:O

Challenging yes, impossible no.

Happiness? Priceless.

You can’t vote with your multies semper. Not allowed
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
May 30 2021 02:30am
Quote (DiamondHands @ 30 May 2021 00:06)
You can’t vote with your multies semper. Not allowed

I do not have multis. Please stop quoting me with your nonsense. You been a fan of mine for to long and have not shown any respect or have encouraged positive vibes around me.

If you want to spam my PMs again, then okay, I will deal with you then.

Pretty simple now right?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
May 30 2021 03:12am
Quote (Sempervirens @ May 30 2021 10:30am)
I do not have multis. Please stop quoting me with your nonsense. You been a fan of mine for to long and have not shown any respect or have encouraged positive vibes around me.

If you want to spam my PMs again, then okay, I will deal with you then.

Pretty simple now right?

Why would I have respect for you? Your entire online persona is fake. Adding random people to your friendlist to look more trusted, making useless suggestions desperately hoping 1 will pass. You being polite and then reporting every post. Hell you even open scammer accusations over nothing. You’re the definition of twofaced. Throwing tantrums because you donated money to the site and you don’t get the help you think you deserve. Should I go on?

All for what? A trusted tag one day?

If you desperately want to get accepted then start being yourself. There are already too many fake people in this world.

Gosh you are just so pretentious. Even your username is pretentious. Yikes..

Do you not have the awareness that noone likes you?

This post was edited by DiamondHands on May 30 2021 03:18am
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
May 30 2021 08:17am
Current pot: 60

Last day to register for blind odds
May 30 2021 08:31am
Pot now up to: 138
May 30 2021 08:55am
Quote (DiamondHands @ 30 May 2021 02:12)
Why would I have respect for you? Your entire online persona is fake. Adding random people to your friendlist to look more trusted, making useless suggestions desperately hoping 1 will pass. You being polite and then reporting every post. Hell you even open scammer accusations over nothing. You’re the definition of twofaced. Throwing tantrums because you donated money to the site and you don’t get the help you think you deserve. Should I go on?

If you desperately want to get accepted then start being yourself. There are already too many fake people in this world.

I mean if you want to see me that way then that is you. Respectful I am a Guild Owner, and I serve and protect thousands of people with my actions. How I do that and who all understands exactly what I am doing when is not really my job to make sure you Understand.

While you want to have a real conversation with me, that is showing some respect. While you want to lie, cheat, spem, steal energy out of my time, I have offered you means to contact me like an Adult.

This post was edited by Sempervirens on May 30 2021 08:56am
Gold: 13,367.06
Warn: 10%
May 30 2021 12:17pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ 30 May 2021 02:12)

You said it better than I could. Also, Town Portal sucks.

Quote (Sempervirens @ 30 May 2021 07:55)
Respectful I am a Guild Owner, and I serve and protect thousands of people with my actions.

Hilarious. Everything about you is cringe.

This post was edited by Calipso on May 30 2021 12:27pm
May 30 2021 04:29pm
Quote (Calipso @ 30 May 2021 11:17)
You said it better than I could. Also, Town Portal sucks.

Hilarious. Everything about you is cringe.

Hey bud, I think what I mentioned already here could go for you too. Maybe you and I got off on the wrong foot but with our diverse site like this it is hard to please everyone all the time, but it is not impossible. You are welcome to come hang out at Town Portal sometime and see what you do not know. I do not know if you will enjoy the Guild like others and I might, but I do hope that you can agree many here are logging in and wanting to enjoy something. It could be trading, gaming, or being with the Community and more. While that is important, it is also important to know you should be able to embrace others in Town Portal in positive ways and things may not seem so sucky.

You and others are welcome to come by and chat in our Guild Topics and other Communications, all I ask is that you respect what the site already offers and consider the Gm_Peace link in my signature.
Gold: 13,367.06
Warn: 10%
May 30 2021 04:38pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ 30 May 2021 15:29)
Hey bud, I think what I mentioned already here could go for you too. Maybe you and I got off on the wrong foot but with our diverse site like this it is hard to please everyone all the time, but it is not impossible. You are welcome to come hang out at Town Portal sometime and see what you do not know. I do not know if you will enjoy the Guild like others and I might, but I do hope that you can agree many here are logging in and wanting to enjoy something. It could be trading, gaming, or being with the Community and more. While that is important, it is also important to know you should be able to embrace others in Town Portal in positive ways and things may not seem so sucky.

You and others are welcome to come by and chat in our Guild Topics and other Communications, all I ask is that you respect what the site already offers and consider the Gm_Peace link in my signature.

tl;dr
Jun 5 2021 12:55pm
Quote (Greater @ 30 May 2021 10:31)
Pot now up to: 138

just that. Thomas cross wanted to add in but he was too late

/e holding 2k from sempervirens to give to the winner. As per my SA thread against me lel

This post was edited by Greater on Jun 5 2021 12:56pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll