d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Need Help/advice With A Problem
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,607.00
May 24 2021 08:37pm
Hey, I'm pretty bad at computers so I'll briefly explain what I want to be able to do.

So I want to be able to stack one window on top of another window and be able to click somewhere and have both windows receive that click, how would I go about achieving this?

I have virtually no understanding of computers at all but I'm trying to learn, I can deduce in theory that either you want to click x/y in window 1 and replicate send mouse 1 click in x/y in window 2 as well or if stacked windows follow a global coordinate system that I could send click x/y again to both lay 1 and 2.

So what program could I use or is it more complicated to do these things than it appears.

Once again, I have no idea how software works, just trying to deduce what would be needed to do in functionality, thanks!
Gold: 4.00
May 30 2021 08:44am
If I understand what you wrote, then no you cannot have multiple windows all be on focus at the same time. But you can use some Python libraries that do such RPA (robotic process automation) work - pynput, pywinauto, pyautogui.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll