12323Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 43,941.11
Trader: Trusted
May 16 2021 06:26am
Please read everything before posting!

Do not post here unless you are the accuser or accused

This topic is intended for reporting users who are stealing graphics/GFX artwork.
  • Resources offered over the internet, and thus, made public for everyone to use, have no labelled ownership.
  • Thus, an accusation based over these pretenses, ie., a signature created from the basis of a public render or stock will receive no action in this thread.
  • However, a direct and identical copy would be considered a rip, provided it does not fall under the description below:
If you sell a piece of artwork to someone, you cannot claim exclusivity over that piece of material. That said, the user is free to resell the material, if he or she desires. They cannot, of course, claim author of said content, but they can resell or modify it further.

Any user caught deliberately ripping material from another user for the purpose of profit will be dealt with accordingly.
It is up to the sole discretion of the site to determine the course of action required.

To make your accusation valid you are required to post the following:
  • A link to the profile of the accused
  • A link to the profile of the creator
  • A link to the original artwork
  • Screenshot of the .psd open (see example below)
  • Any other information that may help solidify your accusation, such as Private Messages or other interactions
If you need help taking a screenshot, please follow the guides found here: Guides: Screenshots, Profile Links etc.

If you are unable to post here or have any general questions about an accusation, please PM: MikeG99

Approved Helpers

It is imperative that you understand and accept the verdict of your accusation, if any results. The d2jsp staff will take action as they see fit on a case by case basis.
Please keep any type of spam out of this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!

Example of Proper Accusation

Accused --> mhs98
Creator --> martians
Reported by --> martians
Signature -->
Original Signature --> (i.e. insert link from photo gallery)
Screenshot of the .psd (XCF) --> https://i.imgur.com/mXVYEb1.jpg

Example of Proper .psd Screenshot

(Example by Arcaeus)

Previous Ripper Accusation Topics

This post was edited by MikeG99 on Aug 6 2023 12:44am
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
May 18 2021 04:14pm
Sup,

This user is using an avatar I created and uploaded myself in his signature without my permission. Https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=151048

I am the creator of the image. https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=737916 I took the original image with a camera.

I have a variety of edits from the original work that are all fairly alike. I can upload them if need but prefer not to.

Here is a time a date stamp of an edited version of the photo on my cell phone. The original, none edited version is still on my cell phone but if request I would prefer to send that to staff via pm. You can see I first used Snapseed to blur the image of information.

http://imgur.com/a/CTENMCk

I have tried to contact the ripper about this in a kindly manner once already with no response. I am familiar with contacting individuals, or Leaders, as I had done in the S/A forum before dealing with a case. Please have this user remove my photo from there signature. That is all I am requesting here.

Thank you.

This post was edited by Sempervirens on May 18 2021 04:18pm
Gold: 333.33
May 18 2021 05:10pm
You own nothing in life

Think about it
Retired Moderator
Gold: 43,941.11
Trader: Trusted
May 19 2021 06:42am
Quote (Sempervirens @ May 18 2021 05:14pm)
Sup,

This user is using an avatar I created and uploaded myself in his signature without my permission. Https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=151048

I am the creator of the image. https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=737916 I took the original image with a camera.

I have a variety of edits from the original work that are all fairly alike. I can upload them if need but prefer not to.

Here is a time a date stamp of an edited version of the photo on my cell phone. The original, none edited version is still on my cell phone but if request I would prefer to send that to staff via pm. You can see I first used Snapseed to blur the image of information.

http://imgur.com/a/CTENMCk

I have tried to contact the ripper about this in a kindly manner once already with no response. I am familiar with contacting individuals, or Leaders, as I had done in the S/A forum before dealing with a case. Please have this user remove my photo from there signature. That is all I am requesting here.

Thank you.

Please send me all additional proof that this is your photo.

Ty
May 19 2021 07:23am
Quote (MikeG99 @ 19 May 2021 05:42)
Please send me all additional proof that this is your photo.

Ty

Contains sensitive information directly regarding my Guild.

I feel uncomfortable sending you or anyone for that matter the original photos.

Please respect that. If you want additional photos I can get them to use but I was directed to post here by staff, and this is not a typical image. You will not be seeing my personal information and more out of someone stealing my photo.

May 19 2021 05:37pm
Hey, I sent you a pm. Sorry about being so blunt here. My stuff :mad: :wacko: :wallbash:

I understand I probably should not have put myself in this situation with this img, but I did post it in private sections of our forum. As members of the community began to use it in a screenshot I took the avatar down. I reached out to the member of our site in which I am accusing here in a friendly manner with no response. I did not ask the user to remove the img when I contacted them then.

As per for post, I feel the same except I am sorry for my irritations running into this matter. If the user wishes to use my img in anything I may be okay with that but in this instance I am not and I did not give them permission. I am not expecting any actions taken against the accused here as I do not think they intended to use the img knowing it belong to me.

I think the accused and I both made some kind of mistakes in this matter and I rather things go well for everyone here.

If what I sent you via pm is enough to help get this sorted out than thank you for assisting me here. As for the accused I am sorry for bringing you into this mess and I hope you accept my apology.

Sempervirens ~
Jun 4 2021 07:03pm
Bump.

I Originally posted the personal photo here, which I informed you via pm

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=34605212&f=115&p=569369774

My finding is that some site staff choose not to keep personal pictures safe and secure. This general lack of integrity is becoming a common trend and would almost seem like some Staff is doing this on purpose. Shame on you who deserve that.

I have had plenty of PMs by certain members of staff that support these findings.

More.

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Jun 4 2021 07:16pm
Gold: 28,233.00
Jun 5 2021 07:07am
Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 4 2021 06:03pm)
Bump.

I Originally posted the personal photo here, which I informed you via pm

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=34605212&f=115&p=569369774

My finding is that some site staff choose not to keep personal pictures safe and secure. This general lack of integrity is becoming a common trend and would almost seem like some Staff is doing this on purpose. Shame on you who deserve that.

I have had plenty of PMs by certain members of staff that support these findings.

^eerock
^Textbook
^Tosted
^Josha
More.

I thought you wanted to be a mod?
Jun 5 2021 10:31am
Quote (Vilify @ 5 Jun 2021 06:07)
I thought you wanted to be a mod?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Jun 5 2021 10:31am
Gold: 28,233.00
Jun 5 2021 05:07pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 5 2021 09:31am)
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

You are neither yet still hated.
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
12323Next
Closed New Topic New Poll