d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Trading Grounds > Private Realms >
FT
> Sexy Hellrack Crossbow!! -45% Requirement
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 170.00
May 10 2021 10:19pm
TOTALLY OPEN TO OFFERS BUT ,

BIN FOR NOW IS 100FG

I just found this great roll hellrack!! 4socket(max socket) , 217ed(180-230), 149% AR (1from perf)+5/5 exploding arrow (perf) 3/4 imolation arrow

corrupted hit -45% requirements!!! lowering the str requirements to ONLY 90 from 163!!!!! this is great for any amazon who wants more max dmg or life!! (that -45% requirement basicly free up over 70 stats points!! thats ALOT of bonus dmg if you put it into dex and alot more hp if you go into vita ofcourse!! :) one of the best corruption, even tho its underrated asfuck!! how can 73 stat points be a bad corrupt??? eh? tell me lmfao, thats 210hp on amazon!! or if put in dexterity, its a shit ton of dmg, anyone playing amazon knows that!! 73dex is hella lots of dmg, more than youd get from a 80ed corruption forsure !!

post offers! looking to sell fast to any fair offer, i saw a waaay worse roll with a 100fg offer so... lol

Gold: 0.00
May 10 2021 10:45pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

lol, may as well post your acc name too..... and you wonder why I didn’t follow up on those charms the other day... numbskull more appropriate name...

This post was edited by LordBerem on May 10 2021 10:45pm
May 10 2021 11:32pm
Quote (LordBerem @ May 11 2021 12:45am)
lol, may as well post your acc name too..... and you wonder why I didn’t follow up on those charms the other day... numbskull more appropriate name...

bruh, you have no fg, some warns and you're begging for more warns now spamming topics?? the crossbow isnt even on the same account that is shown on that screenshot... keep being paranoid and toxic bruh, you'll go far in life and live happily ever after :love: :hug:

been posting topics with pictures like this on pd2 for 2 seasons now... my account is doing just fine bruder from another mother,father,ethnicity,country,mindset,language,planet,species

This post was edited by NumbSouls on May 10 2021 11:33pm
May 10 2021 11:39pm
thanks for reminding me i had warns... easy click to remove that i forgot about

and fgs is ez click click click away.... what i had tho was prob morethan this bow is worth

i offer 6 pgems

if someone vouches they traded w you before
May 10 2021 11:56pm
Quote (LordBerem @ May 11 2021 01:39am)
thanks for reminding me i had warns... easy click to remove that i forgot about

and fgs is ez click click click away.... what i had tho was prob morethan this bow is worth

i offer 6 pgems

if someone vouches they traded w you before

if i gave a fuck about either your 6pgem or oppinion i'd screenshot my goldlogs but you really arent worth the time honestly , thanks for constantly bumping my topic with your insipid flow of toxic bullshit tho, appreciated

also bruv, you do realize that moderators review your recent post history before removing your warn or telling you to 'click click ezpz' again in another month...right?

This post was edited by NumbSouls on May 10 2021 11:58pm
May 11 2021 01:09am
I wear my warn w pride... not a teachers pet tattle on ppl lol.

Let’s start over.

I would like to offer on this bow if via med trade or a vouch... your post style looks kinda ‘hot’ to me, so I would like to proceed with a little caution.

I am open to a counter offer of my 6pgems, which I know is a lowball(or reportable/suspendable spam) but you gotta start somewhere....

This post was edited by LordBerem on May 11 2021 01:09am
May 11 2021 01:39pm
Quote (LordBerem @ May 11 2021 03:09am)
I wear my warn w pride... not a teachers pet tattle on ppl lol.

Let’s start over.

I would like to offer on this bow if via med trade or a vouch... your post style looks kinda ‘hot’ to me, so I would like to proceed with a little caution.

I am open to a counter offer of my 6pgems, which I know is a lowball(or reportable/suspendable spam) but you gotta start somewhere....

jesus guys, this man is like herpes, he just wont quit!!! i guess you gotta admire the perseverance and drive to make himself look like a prick

Hey btw, what happened with the 'ez click click ezpz' removal of your warns? i think you might have missclicked or something, idk?

Also, imagine being socially inapt and then trying to turn it around and pretend your a 'rebel' and not a 'teacher's pet' when in fact you are just not bright enought to know your place and fall in line lmfao... The day that you'll realize that life can be easy if you stop being so hateful and angry at life/yourself/everyone will be the best day of your life!! believe me! stop projecting that sadness/anger caused by your underachieving life onto others man, just start being the best you that you can be, no more escuses man! just apply yourself and have a good life, stop being toxic and trying to 'win' arguements that you start just to prove something to someone or idk, do you even know yourself whats the point in all this??? are you trying to warn people not to trade with me because you think they'll get banned for doing so because of my screenshot?? if so, why the need for aggression? when was i mean or not fair to you before ??

See, someone adapted to the world's social interactions would have just posted something like 'hey man, you should avoid posting screenshots like that showing the whole stats on your items, and guys be careful trading with this guy, for this reason!' but instead you had to try and act aggressive or something... do you think you sound clever? sassy?? smart?you just sound like a frustrated angry man...

This post was edited by NumbSouls on May 11 2021 01:45pm
Go Back To Private Realms Topic List
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check