d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > How To Climb To Iron 4, A Trashcan Guide
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2021 04:37am
Why would I want to be iron 4?

• Ego of achieveing rediculous KDAs
  • Ego boost of stomping people who are hardly human
  • Show off how good you are to your friend with your insane win rate
  • become rank #1 on stupid graph sites after racking up massive winrate and then boosting the account to diamond

There are a ton of ways so easily get to Iron 4, but only a few out right now that don't require you to risk getting banned for outwardly inting. I have gotten a number of accounts to Iron 4 all while retaining honor 2 (most of which go up a checkpoint)

Today I share the best method (as of today) to derank as efficiently as possible with minimal attention needed.

Step one: Purchase Yuumi. Yuumi has a weird quirk with how the game detects AFK behavior. You can sit on someone and not press a single spell all game and deal 0 dmg and never be marked as AFK. My best assumption for this is because Yuumi is a low APM champion, it probably calculates your APM based on the champion you are attached to. The only way to remove a Yuumi is to recall or teleport (along with some things like Morde ultimate) and as long as the person you are attached to does not AFK, you do not need to do anything further.

Step two: Play in lock screen. Put league on a second monitor or just alt tab for all you single monitors out there and do something else until you see a fountain meaning either your teammate and you died or your teammate recalled. I suggest buying mobility boots and zeal items to increase your movement speed as the only time I have been AFK busted was when I clicked attach on my ADC in bot and they sprinted to top lane before I could attach, and when I caught up they recalled and went back botlane, leaving me with only one 'W' press for about 3 minutes of gameplay.

Step three (OPTIONAL) : This part is subject to change as Riot has been picking up on game ruining behavior such as eating camps with Tahm Kench or W'ing them with Syndra, but taking Smite on Yuumi and attaching to your jungler makes the game unplayable for them at the cost of about 3 minutes of your attention. All chat that your jungler is level 1 after smiting his buff, path to a lane to give the buff to the enemy team and then re-attach for 2nd smite. This is enough to make most junglers quit on the spot thus increasing your lose rate. Using this method I have hit a 0% win rate on 72 games but have recently stopped using it as riot is buffing their grief detection.

Step four: The most important step, DON'T BE TOXIC. 95% of my games people flip out, my whole team claims they will report me and all chat to the enemy. The enemy says they will report me as well for trolling and to enjoy my ban. I have never been banned for Yuumiing to iron out of 19 accounts. You will only be punished for excessively typing or right clicking it down mid. Every single game I type 3 things to my team, "Good luck Have fun!" "Please team we can win" and "Lets group for dragon". Do not respond to people flaming you, and infact you can report them after the game to get them punished.

The reason I am posting this is because it has come to my attention that not everybody knows this, and it is likely going to be addressed soon with the roll out of anti-grief that Riot is supposedly working on. Its a good quick way to make a fun smurf and its quick and low maintenance, and it never hurts to have an extra low elo account. You lock in Yuumi and go back to work or whatever you were doing prior (watch youtube, twitch, anime, do the dishes, go make dinner, make a phone call, ect.) amd call it a day. Another side note is if you don't want your account to always show your 0-2% win rate with Yuumi, its best to do it during preseason so the stats get wiped anyways (from opgg at least)

Thanks for reading and good luck out there summoners!

This is my recent grind on a iron account that will soon be rank #1 Evelynn world with a 113 KDA in its first 9 games, ign is Mononoke

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
May 7 2021 05:44am
Very informative can only achieve gold 4 like this. Team keeps winning
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 7 2021 04:42pm
Buy anivia and play support
Max wall
Disposition ur ADC with wall on each recall outside of enemy vision, forcing him to rage quit
When he flames u in all chat, tell them he's calling u homophobic names cos ur anivia picks and that he RQ
Proceed to do same on top

Pros:
Its more fun trolling pisslow elo scrubs

Cons:
Requires u to actually play

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on May 7 2021 04:44pm
May 7 2021 06:35pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ May 7 2021 05:42pm)
Max wall
Disposition ur ADC with wall on each recall outside of enemy vision, forcing him to rage quit
When he flames u in all chat, tell them he's calling u homophobic names cos ur anivia picks and that he RQ

Pros:

Cons:

Also cons, it was announced that this is also part of the behavior update, eating teamates walling teamates.
Also cons, a lot easier to take a screenshot of anivia walling you and send in a support ticket than taking a screen shot of yuumi and proving shes afk.
I've been banned before doing the anivia wall strategy, that is why I don't recommend it.
Gold: 128,257.09
May 7 2021 11:24pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ 7 May 2021 18:42)
Max wall

Pros:

Cons:

LOLL holy F that sounds annoying. Poor adc, its already a shit role must feel bad getting trolled that bad.
May 8 2021 01:00am
just play yuumi jungle lol
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll