d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Elfen Lied
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 128,257.09
May 6 2021 07:49pm
Anyone watched Elfen Lied? I saw this anime when I was around 13-14yo, probably too young for such a mature theme. The song gives me so much nostalgia.

I want some opinions, do you guys think its a good anime? Or maybe I liked it so much because it was one of the first anime I saw, I feel like my opinion is biased.

Gold: 8,892.68
May 7 2021 04:04pm
Quote (Kickapoo @ May 7 2021 01:49pm)
Anyone watched Elfen Lied? I saw this anime when I was around 13-14yo, probably too young for such a mature theme. The song gives me so much nostalgia.

I want some opinions, do you guys think its a good anime? Or maybe I liked it so much because it was one of the first anime I saw, I feel like my opinion is biased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E3yjdKskMc

Damn that vid did not give any praise to the Anime... what, an 8 year old girl make the vid or a person that has been sheltered all their lives and was sorrowed by watching the anime they decided to only post sad clip scenes.

Hey OP... yes I have watched it and I had to recollect it from the vid you posted and it took like watching half of it to realize I have watched it (basically, if they only showed the invisible hand scenes on the bridge between each other, it would have been instant recall instead of the lumbering sad sack moments in the anime).

Hey... decent anime, would maybe re watch it, but needs to be toned down a notch on the sympathy card moments.
Gold: 116.59
May 8 2021 03:07am
I liked it when I was younger I have tried to rewatch it recently but it did not feel like I remember.
Gold: 128,257.09
May 8 2021 09:52am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 7 May 2021 18:04)
Damn that vid did not give any praise to the Anime... what, an 8 year old girl make the vid or a person that has been sheltered all their lives and was sorrowed by watching the anime they decided to only post sad clip scenes.

Hey OP... yes I have watched it and I had to recollect it from the vid you posted and it took like watching half of it to realize I have watched it (basically, if they only showed the invisible hand scenes on the bridge between each other, it would have been instant recall instead of the lumbering sad sack moments in the anime).

Hey... decent anime, would maybe re watch it, but needs to be toned down a notch on the sympathy card moments.

True the video doesn't highlight the anime at all lol. Whenever I listen to this song it brings me back lot of memories.

Quote (Belldandy @ 8 May 2021 05:07)
I liked it when I was younger I have tried to rewatch it recently but it did not feel like I remember.

Gotcha, sounds about right. I would probably not enjoy it as much as I used to. I think I wont watch it again and just keep the good memories I have of it.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
May 9 2021 01:10am
exellent anime imo with god tier ost :) would need a rewatch after all theses years
Gold: 2,094.99
May 9 2021 11:17am
For me it was one of those anime I always heard about, but never watched. Then when I tried to the first episode was too weird
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 18 2021 04:23pm
Great anime, terrible video.

It's a classic and it's been an inspiration in not only anime, but in entertainment as a whole. Even Stranger Things is confirmed to have drawn heavily from Elfen Lied, which should tell you all you need to know about how influential and amazing it is.

Yes, it's a bit weird and it's a bit dated, like many anime from the early 00s, but it's still amazing and imo it holds up. I actually watched it just like a year or two ago, I actually will probably rewatch it again now that I'm thinking about it. Thanks OP.
Gold: 44,246.19
May 19 2021 12:52pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 18 2021 11:23pm)
Great anime, terrible video.

It's a classic and it's been an inspiration in not only anime, but in entertainment as a whole. Even Stranger Things is confirmed to have drawn heavily from Elfen Lied, which should tell you all you need to know about how influential and amazing it is.

Yes, it's a bit weird and it's a bit dated, like many anime from the early 00s, but it's still amazing and imo it holds up. I actually watched it just like a year or two ago, I actually will probably rewatch it again now that I'm thinking about it. Thanks OP.

what he said. its a romance, not a bad ending.
Gold: 0.70
May 23 2021 03:21pm
the emo dream anime.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll