d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Post-reset Tourney?
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 109.50
May 4 2021 07:54am
Probably reset will be 4-6 weeks away and I was thinking potentially finally having an all-out S-tier 1vs1 tourney. Could be the last reset where this form of d2 is semi active so may as well go all out?
I think an s-tier tourney could be interesting. I would probably ban hard stat prayer period and limit es fire sorc rep to 10-15. Other than that everything would be the same as regular rules with no limit on in-game techniques. Rules and shit not really up for discussion, regular rules with hard stat prayer banned and a rep cap on es fire would be the rules. Would anyone be down for one last hurrah? If there is interest let me know and I will post up the ruleset and signups once reset is announced. Just not even sure if I should bother thinking about it or not haha depends on interest.
Or would this be more fun as a ladder not a tourney?
Or if there are other tourney ideas post em up.
Gold: 0.00
May 4 2021 07:58am
Quote (Belarathon @ May 4 2021 08:54am)
Probably reset will be 4-6 weeks away and I was thinking potentially finally having an all-out S-tier 1vs1 tourney. Could be the last reset where this form of d2 is semi active so may as well go all out?
I think an s-tier tourney could be interesting. I would probably ban hard stat prayer period and limit es fire sorc rep to 10-15. Other than that everything would be the same as regular rules with no limit on in-game techniques. Rules and shit not really up for discussion, regular rules with hard stat prayer banned and a rep cap on es fire would be the rules. Would anyone be down for one last hurrah? If there is interest let me know and I will post up the ruleset and signups once reset is announced. Just not even sure if I should bother thinking about it or not haha depends on interest.
Or would this be more fun as a ladder not a tourney?
Or if there are other tourney ideas post em up.

I'll join on my S-tier fissure
May 4 2021 07:59am
I cant commit to a tourney, but i can drum up some fgs to donate to the losers bracket.

Also, i think lld will be around for a while on OG D2.... ive seen pvp testing for D2r on tcp/ip and it was glitchy as hell.

This post was edited by lld_mayhem on May 4 2021 08:01am
May 4 2021 08:11am
Quote (lld_mayhem @ 4 May 2021 07:59)
I cant commit to a tourney, but i can drum up some fgs to donate to the losers bracket.

Also, i think lld will be around for a while on OG D2.... ive seen pvp testing for D2r on tcp/ip and it was glitchy as hell.

I still feel it’s a great time for a no holds barred 1vs1 tourney! Been a decade or more since we had one? Would be cool to pump one out before d2r just for fun. I think we will see it very dead for like a year after d2r comes out haha.. some core llders will be pvming over there for sure for a while. We’ll always come back I’m sure but yeah. Feels like this reset will be the last active one for a little bit. And people don’t pride anymore for the most part so S tier is cool. I mean people try to win still, but it’s all in fun and there isn’t that sense of pride anymore except in the most long-term hammerdins
Gold: 12,181.68
May 4 2021 08:14am
What qualifies as s-tier
May 4 2021 08:17am
Quote (Belarathon @ May 4 2021 04:11pm)
I still feel it’s a great time for a no holds barred 1vs1 tourney! Been a decade or more since we had one? Would be cool to pump one out before d2r just for fun. I think we will see it very dead for like a year after d2r comes out haha.. some core llders will be pvming over there for sure for a while. We’ll always come back I’m sure but yeah. Feels like this reset will be the last active one for a little bit. And people don’t pride anymore for the most part so S tier is cool. I mean people try to win still, but it’s all in fun and there isn’t that sense of pride anymore except in the most long-term hammerdins

I feel you. I just mean that without botters, lld gear will take several seasons to grind. So im sure discord tvts will still fire off often with fully completed chars on OG D2. But either way, tournaments are always welcomed homie.
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
May 4 2021 09:04am
Tournament Please!

Ferdia (Bowa) <Tardy> ( ty Snipa )

I have a couple of ideas to get more players, permission to encourage/incite ?

This post was edited by ferdia on May 4 2021 09:12am
Gold: 5.00
May 4 2021 09:20am
Quote (lld_mayhem @ May 4 2021 10:17am)
I feel you. I just mean that without botters, lld gear will take several seasons to grind. So im sure discord tvts will still fire off often with fully completed chars on OG D2. But either way, tournaments are always welcomed homie.

Bot work with no change on d2r already
Only thing to update for is detection, which as a rule has not worked in past

Quote (lld_mayhem @ May 4 2021 09:59am)

Work fine on d2ga also
Only person who cannot use is kyushu the mad who has belarathon ping on New York server
May 4 2021 09:26am
Quote (kumquathot @ 4 May 2021 08:14)
What qualifies as s-tier

Anything.. I just meant that there will be no limits on characters like in recent b or c tier tourneys. Just an open tourney with minimal restrictions that will allow anyone to play what they want how they want. Could join on esfb or barb or some shit and try to win, or could join on fissure just to see how many points you can rack up for fun. Would have to ban Jack due to being caught cheating in gm duels multiple times and the obvious pride he still holds onto, but other than that I think everyone is capable of fun 1vs1s and it would be cool to see a tourney open to everyone
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
May 4 2021 09:31am
I'll donate 500fg to the pot.

This post was edited by ferdia on May 4 2021 09:34am
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic