d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > What Anime Would You Like To Be Remade?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 184.31
May 11 2021 05:57am
boruto
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 70%
May 11 2021 03:20pm
Bleach
Gold: 8,892.68
May 27 2021 04:37am
Decided to re-watch:

Hajime No Ippo

Boxing Anime... got a good story for a Japanese boxer (well haven't done the research) and his career with some humor and drama. Needs work on the graphics for certain, maybe a tiny bit on the humor... 75 episodes, pretty decent amount I believe with no real back stories.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 27 2021 10:19am
Gantz
Berserk
Deadman Wonderland
Claymore

Those are my biggest ones

There are others for sure, but I would KILL to see any of these done properly.

The pacing in the Gantz anime is so fucking painful and it's nothing at all like the manga. I haven't finished the manga yet, but I'm over halfway and it's SOOOOOOO much better in every regard than the anime.
Berserk is a no-brainer, the original anime is what got me into the genre. I don't know who allowed them to take such a beloved series and take a massive shit on it with literally the worst animation I've ever seen. It makes even less sense given the backlash they received on the horrible animation in the Golden Egg movies, then they make it even worse.
Deadman Wonderland is a tough one tbh. It follows the manga incredibly well, but then just nose-dives off a fucking cliff for no reason at the end. Even with 12 more episodes they could have done this series justice and I'd just like to see it finished properly.
I haven't read the manga for Claymore, but it's on my list. I do however know a good deal about it and as Claymore is one of my all-time favorites as is, I would be over fucking joyed if they came back and did it right. I honestly have no idea why the fuck this hasn't been picked up.

Maybe Tokyo Ghoul? Another one I haven't read, but I've heard the manga is exponentially better and as my wife was a HUGE fan of the anime, I'd love to have more.

With how much success they had with shit like FMAB and Hellsing Ultimate, I don't understand why studios are reluctant to pick-up surefire series like these. People would lose their fucking minds for at least Berserk+Claymore, and you'd get A LOT of episodes, meaning plenty of money for the studios + merchandizing... Like, it makes zero fucking sense. Gantz and Deadman Wonderland are a harder sale probably, but both of the original series were well received and everyone I've made watch them loves them. The animation for Deadman is top notch already, but seeing Gantz redone with today's animation would be jaw-droppingly awesome.

Man... why you gotta do this to me OP, now I'm going to be dwelling on this shit and all emo that it'll never fucking happen. Honestly, if I ever made it big, I would fund projects like this and other ones the community NEEDS.

e: For anyone who's read the Bleach manga, is it that different/much better than the series? Is it worth actually reading? I personally liked the anime, but it's cringey bad through a lot of it and I'm PRAYING they change that god fucking awful music in the newest series.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 27 2021 10:26am
Gold: 21.78
May 29 2021 11:47pm
90s berserk
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 27 May 2021 12:19)
Gantz
Berserk
Deadman Wonderland
Claymore

The pacing in the Gantz anime is so fucking painful and it's nothing at all like the manga. I haven't finished the manga yet, but I'm over halfway and it's SOOOOOOO much better in every regard than the anime.
Berserk is a no-brainer, the original anime is what got me into the genre. I don't know who allowed them to take such a beloved series and take a massive shit on it with literally the worst animation I've ever seen. It makes even less sense given the backlash they received on the horrible animation in the Golden Egg movies, then they make it even worse.
Deadman Wonderland is a tough one tbh. It follows the manga incredibly well, but then just nose-dives off a fucking cliff for no reason at the end. Even with 12 more episodes they could have done this series justice and I'd just like to see it finished properly.
I haven't read the manga for Claymore, but it's on my list. I do however know a good deal about it and as Claymore is one of my all-time favorites as is, I would be over fucking joyed if they came back and did it right. I honestly have no idea why the fuck this hasn't been picked up.

Maybe Tokyo Ghoul? Another one I haven't read, but I've heard the manga is exponentially better and as my wife was a HUGE fan of the anime, I'd love to have more.

With how much success they had with shit like FMAB and Hellsing Ultimate, I don't understand why studios are reluctant to pick-up surefire series like these. People would lose their fucking minds for at least Berserk+Claymore, and you'd get A LOT of episodes, meaning plenty of money for the studios + merchandizing... Like, it makes zero fucking sense. Gantz and Deadman Wonderland are a harder sale probably, but both of the original series were well received and everyone I've made watch them loves them. The animation for Deadman is top notch already, but seeing Gantz redone with today's animation would be jaw-droppingly awesome.

Man... why you gotta do this to me OP, now I'm going to be dwelling on this shit and all emo that it'll never fucking happen. Honestly, if I ever made it big, I would fund projects like this and other ones the community NEEDS.

e: For anyone who's read the Bleach manga, is it that different/much better than the series? Is it worth actually reading? I personally liked the anime, but it's cringey bad through a lot of it and I'm PRAYING they change that god fucking awful music in the newest series.

also gantz

This post was edited by Chuu on May 29 2021 11:47pm
Gold: 44,246.19
May 30 2021 09:50am
I'm just glad we got FMA Brotherhood. make-overs are not a thing in Anime.

Claymore is a good choice. Its hard to pick Berserk when the manga never ended, Gantz was an aweful translation of the manga. But there are enough manga's out there that done have an anime.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 27 2021 05:19pm)
Gantz
Berserk
Deadman Wonderland
Claymore

I liked this post alot.
i didnt like Bleach manga or anime (yes i am going to hell)

This post was edited by ferdia on May 30 2021 09:55am
Gold: 5,424.50
May 31 2021 04:40pm
Yu yu hakusho

This post was edited by sonicwave on May 31 2021 04:40pm
Gold: 8,892.68
Jun 5 2021 07:08am
There has been some great posts.

Since I am a dubbed Anime viewer, some of my listings maybe missing some of the other shows... anyway.

Shuffle... kinda Harem style, Gods / Demon kings etc, it is also the same story line with another anime with Heroes, Demons, Gods etc, as for Shuffle, could be remade with some of the humor etc.

There are a lot of anime that was good, but they stopped making new seasons for it(them)... dang it, I will get back to this at a later date, and hopefully others will post some of them.
Gold: 29,321.34
Jun 5 2021 10:25pm
Quote (sonicwave @ May 31 2021 03:40pm)
Yu yu hakusho

This with the manga ending.

But with how much amazing shit they took out of HxH in the remake, I don't trust them with the god of all anime YYH
Gold: 32,965.25
Jun 6 2021 05:42am
IzParagonzi, I'm surprised you've suggested this 1... To be honest
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll